AeroGarden Harvest Elite 360, Stainless

AeroGarden Harvest Elite 360, Stainless

Love this thing, had one for over a year now, with tomato plants over 300 days old (first plants were the herbs) and they just keep producing fruit. easy to maintain and feed.

Does this include any pods, seeds, etc.? Or it is only the pot/light/etc?

Includes 6 endlessly fresh gourmet herbs: Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Thyme, Thai Basil and Mint & Miracle-Gro Plant Food (enough for a full season of growth).

I cannibalize the lights off of these things for some of my useless/pretty-plant growing projects. Quite nice for putting out relatively little heat withoit going full-blurple.

Bought this a year ago, it works well, I added a fish tank air pump into it as recommended to keep the water aerated. It comes with two holes to insert the hose. I grew the herbs and they were nice, then I bought the lettuce and they grew pretty fast too. Really tasty. But when I tried my own herbs with their grew anything pods, they did pretty bad. I cleaned it very well between plants and added the food. It seems to me that you have to buy the seed pods from them, I added seeds from home depot that grow very well in soil, but the pods just turned green with algae. Only one out of the 6 pods grew (cilantro), the rest, basil and parsley never grew to a normal height.