Aerosoles Women's Shoes

OK, I missed something. You read what wrong?

I love Aerosoles. They are some of the most comfortable shoes you could ever put on your feet. It’s just too bad that all these are ugly (IMO).

However, if you’re in the market for these styles (to each his own), I’m sure you won’t be disappointed in the comfort aspect. Some of my favorite high heels (and even flip flops) have been Aerosoles. No achy feet at the end of the day, whether working in them or walking all over WDW. They’re great!

Please let me in on it - What did you read wrong the first time too?

“Arseholes” perhaps?
I know I’ve whined before about woot not having items to fit longer/taller legs & feet, but damn, this some unattractive & matronly footwear.
All I’m looking for are some nice sexy pumps. Maybe a Nine West high heel or a Chinese Laundry?
Ahh, who am I kidding? It’s woot. They’ll sell what they sell, and I can take or leave it.
These shoes I’ll leave. Life is too short to wear ugly shoes.

Agreed hideous…considering the pink ones just because they are so comfy and $25 is cheap, and aren’t terribly ugly, not terribly pretty either

You could always get the Mr. Softee patent leather one, then Mod Podge it to your liking. Pinterest has lots of ideas for that! LOL

The Cingle Lady bootie wouldn’t look too bad with skinny jeans or the right skirt…but I can’t think about that when it’s 95° outside.

I read Airisoles. So yeah I get the joke.