After All This Time?

Beautiful design, congratulations!

This Shirt is riddikulus. God, I love puns…

This is a really pretty shirt.

A real trophy buck! Way to go friend :slight_smile: well deserved 1st place derby print.

bring back the AA tshirts! seriously miss buying tees from woot.

Except that Bambi’s father is not dead. They actually made an entire sequel regarding their relationship.

It’s not a nerdy comment if it’s not about HP, right?

Now for the nerdy HP comment:

I agree that it is an absolutely beautiful shirt, however even before I saw the title, I recognized the mistake. The framing of the scene clearly points to Snape’s patronus, and not Harry’s. I didn’t even notice the title until I started reading through the comments.

Unfortunately, I cannot agree with the “it’s beautiful, buy it anyways” comments because I would not feel comfortable wearing it around my nerdy HP friends. While the general public might not recognize the mistake with or without the title, I would live in fear of the day when someone does (no pun intended) and my nerd-cred would be in question by association.

I was about to say the same thing. Snape’s patronus was a doe, while James’ was a stag.

For those who want to out-nerd the nerds…

Stagreligious?

A well deserved first place! Congrats Omar, so beautiful!!

“omarfeliciano” (design’s daddy)

The title is there so people know it’s based on the Harry Potter series. This title is more poetic, at least that was my intention, because the title “I thought me and my godfather were saved by who I thought was my dead father that came back to life and decided not to talk to me and just disappear after saving me, when it actually was the future me that saved us”, that was a little too long for a title.

“buffalogal” (me)
You are correct…
Yes I made a mistake, Harry was with his Godfather not an Uncle. The Title has nothing to do with this particular scene. (even Omar agrees) But thanks kindly for responding, your my first responder :smiley:
BTW: I love Stags and Nature critters! Regardless, kinda lovely.

I agree, an obvious mistake in the shirt design is a deal breaker for me as well. The title not matching the design obviously did impact some sales. Personally, I think it is a nice design, but not something I would wear. Jimiyo has done some nice HP related designs.

Really too bad its a stag are we losing your thoughts or did you not read the book?