AfterShokz Aeropex Wireless Headphones

AfterShokz Aeropex Wireless Headphones

Anybody know how these charge?? Is it a proprietary charging solution or USB or USBC?

Proprietary magnetic cable

https://www.amazon.com/AfterShokz-Conduction-Bluetooth-Headphones-LZYDD/dp/B08BTTKWSV

1 Like

Do these have a built in microphone? I did not see anything in the specs or features.

I think only the OpenComm have mics.

I do love my Aeropex I had for work. It’s really great because I don’t like having things in my ears and they were so light. I loved being able to still hear what was going on around me. They were absolutely what I wanted in a set of headphones.

I left the job and had to return the headset. I bought a cheap knockoff. It’s fine. It’s heavier but on the plus side, no proprietary charger, which I like very much.

Yes they have a mic. I wear mine at all times except when I’m sleeping and love them. It’s easy to take calls and even use your phone’s assistant without touching your phone. The only thing is I have a small head so I now have the Aeropex Mini. Same thing only fits me much better.

I honestly struggle to tell if sound is coming from my headphones or somewhere else. They’re that clear. Battery lasts all day even when I listen to music and videos the whole time. Would probably last for several days with less usage. I charge mine every night, though, so I’m not sure about that.

These headphones are excellent. Bone conduction are the only headphones approved for use at work by the UAW. If you wear them with ear protection the sound through these becomes much louder.

I bought my daughter, dad, wife, and others these headphones. My daughter is blind so they make using her phone and BrailleNote much easier with voiceover.

The only thing to watch out for is getting them wet. I’ve had two stop working completely and I think it was from water. Not positive about the first one but the second that stopped working was after I washed them off. I didn’t plug them in for several hours but they never turned on after that. Aftershokz has a two year warranty (not sure if their warranty applies to these) so they immediately sent me replacements. Great company and great price!

1 Like