AH AH AHHH

Congratulations!

Congrats on the win!

I love the design, but the stock photo is a little deceptive. Having just received my order I am a little disappointed that the purple shirt is so dark that you can’t read the black text on it. Next time choose a lighter purple. Here is a real picture of the shirt so you can see I am not exaggerating: https://i.imgur.com/62WUAoI.jpg

hi nickels55, glad you bought my design but sad to hear this.
I’ll pass your message on to my contacts at woot, but I’d also advise you get in touch with customer services too as I am only the designer. You can access their help by going to “your account” then “stuff you bought” then click the “I need help” button. Hoping they can help you out :slight_smile:

Howdy, @nickels55. Thanks for writing in. We agree that this is a great design (thanks, @poopycakes)! But it was also a tricky one. Printing dark colors on a dark shirt is always a challenge. We went through 3 or 4 variations before we landed on version where the black portion of the Count was visible up close AND from a distance (for all those people looking at your awesome shirt). We also know that the shirt color in the illustrations on the site aren’t always a perfect match with the color of the actual shirt. This is partially because we use one image to sell two different shirt brands (classic vs. fitted), and a classic purple shirt is a slightly different shade of purple than a fitted purple shirt. So we try to use a color that splits the difference between the two brands while also being as close to the “true” color as possible. We’ll take another look at our purple images and see if we can adjust it to be more accurate. And who knows, this design may come back as a “remix” on a different color. Stranger things have happened. In any case, we appreciate the feedback and will echo @poopycakes suggestion that you reach out to our CS team. You can always COUNT on them to help! :wink:

I came here to say the same as nickels55… I bought the shirt because it was purple and also the Count von Count but am slightly disappointed that the black is so dark against the purple shirt (I purchased the fitted style in the men’s).

Just like everyone else I am not really happy with the shirt. I love the design but the color choice is just bad. If you cant read the black against the purple it just comes across as weird. Overall great image but execution is lacking.