Ah hee hee!

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this shirt printed! Click here and post a picture!

DARN IT, why do all the good shirts have to be printed on asphalt!!! You can only wear so many asphalt tshirts in a week…

Is the answer seven?

Micheal Jackson

Because one can never have enough pixel shirts…

I had to get it because I’ve been jonesing for a shirt.woot shirt.

I do wish we’d get some random tees. That’d be swell.

It’s really too bad they didn’t print the resub which had the design across the chest. Much more wearable I think.

Wasn’t expecting this one at all. AHH pixellated!

But congrats anyway. :tongue: I expect this one will fare at least as well as the pixel derby winner.

kentucky loven the michael shirt …hahahah

cries bitter tears… Michael Jackson WHY???

my screen seems out of focus…

“no description”

gives me something else to ■■■■■ about during my lifetime! BITC* BITC* BITC*.

Anyway, great shirt, and it is technically a ‘new’ shirt since it has not been printed yet.

Get over it. :]

Thankfully for you, this is an awful shirt printed on asphalt.

Didn’t the voters do a bad enough job without you printing this, woot?

Is that the Jackson Five?

Next week: “Jesus Juice” on wine.woot!

42… always 42

this has always been one of my favorites. Really cool- sure to get lots of attention. congrats to the artist

Another enormous design. I wish Woot would apply some artistic judgement instead of just printing designs at the size they’re submitted at.

I get the idea behind submitting a big design to make it more visible in the Derby, but then it looks bad on a shirt when it’s actually printed that large :frowning:

hmmm… apparently they don’t NEED no stinking descriptions in kentucky!