Ah hee hee!

well, since i like having a pervert free torso, i guess i get to save way more money than i expected for a do over derby.
heres hoping for something decent and PG-13 tomorrow

I have very rarely gotten a ‘first choice’ shirt (that is to say, a shirt I’d snag up the night it prints) in a random. That’s only happened once.

I’ve got a kid, and he poops a lot. He gets his onesie changed every 4 hours… I could theoretically be changing my shirt that often as well but I don’t leave the apartment much, so I don’t mind walking around with spit-up on myself.

This post will probably be deleted, but I have to say this. This shirt would go really well with the naked toddler cowboy design in the derby right now.

I am a child of the 80s. Must have.

In for One. Who will dance. On the floor. In the round.

Sure, but every design that prints will end up in a random eventually. :slight_smile:

Well, I’m embarrassed

How is this perverted?

WOW! This was a surprise. Didn’t expect this one at all!

it mainly reminds me of the break dance game back on commodore 64… ohh well

this product description has definitely been used before.

shame on woot.

My late granpa would hate this shirt. He hates Michael Jackson. The crotch grabbing would drive him nuts (har har).

not really. I think it depends on how many prints they realistically thought would sell. I never saw an Avocado Man as a random (as it was, I worked for a while to snag one in a trade)

And when has THAT happened?

He isn’t actually dancing, this is the M.J. Kama Sutra book.

i cant help myself. come on, it mj.

poor taste, but so tasteful, i wish i spent a few nights at neverland.

l o l too true

Maybe he had a traumatic experience with Michael… Did Jackson ever invite him over when ur grandpa was a kid?

looks like a lot of us were wrong on our guesses for editor’s choice.

uh he is, in case you hadnt heard.
and i cant see myself pushing my kids around in a stroller wearing a shirt that says “hey i believe in him” cause well, im not as stupid as the mothers that left their kids alone with him i guess.