Air Defense

I’m getting Déjà vu feelings about this shirt. Wasn’t it sold here before? Or maybe I saw it in the forums…

Never mind Beethoven, what do you think airplane passengers think when they see a flying octopus out the window?

Streaming jet-black ink
It soars high above the clouds
My calamari

/a haiku

I think the editors chose it this week because it had clouds…that holy guacamole from yesterday is just out of place…

It’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s a flying octopus?

Not me. I see the Pope.

This is definitely not a squid! It’s missing the two additional fins along it’s mantle and a pair of extra long tentacles.

omg i totally see it. just the outline. well played, sir.

If only I didn’t have a glow-in-the-dark-T-shirt-with-a-robot on it’s way. If I didn’t, I would most def get this shirt.

Yea, I realized that real quick after I wrote that. Guess that’s what I get on 3 hours of sleep.

Don’t squids only have one eye? Or am I imagining that from some fictional movie or something. >.>

Are you thinking of the shirt on Asphalt with the octopus catching divers with nets? :stuck_out_tongue:

A conspiracy! The government is blaming the ashes in the sky on the volcano when it is really a flying alien thingy! No… flying octopus thing! No… AN UFO!

Me too. I usually space out my shirt.woot purchases more, but I think I may have to get this one anyway since it is really awesome.

Whoa! Thedansterwashere’s from Waxhaw? I didn’t know anyone on here has heard of Waxhaw, much less had shirts posted on shirt.woot.com! Way to go, fellow Waxhawnian!

Wow, thank you Woot, and thank you voters for your support and comments…and votes!!

Reminds me of one of my favorite Futurama moments.

Yay North Carolina!

That’s so cool! I live in Waxhaw too! Well, Weddington technically…But my mailing address is waxhaw, 28173!

now that you mention it yeah beethoven’s head is def there.