Air Guitar

Is this the duke which sucks?

I know that the air drums aren’t included, but how about the air cowbell?

Tennessee seems to really like this shirt.

If you wear this shirt backwards you can hear…

laughter.

I was just looking at that too, Texas isn’t far off.

New Mexico is out; I guess they’re waiting for something with daytons.

I agree with some of the above wooters.
I don’t see what’s so appealing about this shirt…

This thing is going to get reckoned outta here so fast that we’ll hear the sonic boom.

That’s guitar air.

Don’t breathe that.

I dont see what is so wrong with it. Its a cool design and for once isnt some cutesy design. I say turn it up to 11 im in for 1

Don’t worry, everyone, I speak guitar.

Wombam badoodoo booDOW boodaa, SOLO. Widdly waaaaAAAAHHHH BWOW boo doo ba dayaboo WAA booboomboom bwaa WIDDLY WIDDLY WIDDLY WIDDLY WIDDLY WIDDLY WIDDLY WAAAAAA.

Not too impressed with this.

wow really? Desperation sinking in? This design blows air chunks. Quite possibly the one of the worst designs ever.

My air guitar style is more of a bike handlebars hybrid.

Kind of clever… but I’d never be seen wearing it.

Really, woot? The last few days have been pretty disappointing, but this one is especially bad.

What they just cant cater to chicks. heck, as I said I wish they would make more stuff like this.

I like how none of the negative comments are “quality posts”, only the good ones

edit:: lol, they made this post a “quality post”. I believe the term is ‘owned’.

I’d get this shirt if i didn’t think air guitar was the lamest thing ever created. Sadly I do. lol

ok, so the last one is Santo & Johnny’s “Sleepwalk” . Very nice air slide guitar work there… Still working on the other two tho.

edit
ok, obviously the Clapton one is “Layla” I see that now.

The GNR one seems to be Welcome To the Jungle. I’d have gone with Sweet Child 'O Mine, personally.

I’m going to have to agree that the 80’s Nike reference isn’t all that clever. I got the reference immediately, but I initially thought I was mistaken, because it’s just not that funny. Maybe 20+ years ago, when I was on the playground…