Airbuds 3 Bluetooth Earbuds w/ Charging Case & Pad

Airbuds 3 Bluetooth Earbuds w/ Charging Case & Pad

anyone used these?

Good question - I’m curious also. Searching online for these to find any reviews and can’t find them even on Amazon. Site called morningsave.com has these same for $49.

Sister site of Meh.com, and cousin of Woot.

The buds on MorningSave.com are version 4 for $49.

Is anyone else having difficulty blue tooth syncing?

I have a few problems:

1. Says when charging, you should see a color to indicating charging on the pad. I see no color. No white, no red, no blue or green.

2. Can’t tell which way to place the case when charging. Does the side with the lighting bolt face the charge pad?

3. It connected for a minute, but disconnected and now is not reacting to connecting at all. Really seems to be an unreliable product. Can’t find further instructions or a more elaborate how to anywhere.

Pretty poor product from Woot.

Hi there. Sorry for the problems. If you don’t figure it and think you have a dud, contact Woot customer service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

These are junk. I bought a pair and in a few months they would not keep a charge longer than 15 min. I contacted the manufacturer as required in their manual and was told they do not honor the warranty when bought off a site like Woot. So I pitched them and ate the cost. It was too late for the Woot policy to return too.

Hi there. This has a 90-day woot warranty, not a Swisstek warranty.