Airbuds or AirPlus Bluetooth Earphones Bundle

Airbuds or AirPlus Bluetooth Earphones Bundle

I’m confused. What’s the difference between the Air Buds and the AirPlus?

For starters, AirPlus has a farther reported range.

Whether or not you want to pay an extra ~$10 for a crappy wireless charging pad and extra cables.

Whether or not you want to pay an extra ~$10 for a crappy wireless charging pad and extra cables.

Except the one w/ the wireless charging pad and extra cables is 10 cheaper.

I think the one with the charger is actually the more expensive ones. Anyone find a link to where these are sold elsewhere or more details on how they perform?

May not be exactly the same but 2.5 hours per charge. Think I’ll pass. Also doesn’t say if all the iPhone etc. functions are available with these.

The Plus has a “protective silicone case w/carabineer”

Welcome to yet another design ripoff of a popular OEM product. Swisstek, not content with only ripping off the design, also ripped off the product name.

I have the actual Apple Airpods (Meijer $109 on BF) and while I very much like their functionality and integration with Apple mobile devices, I cannot imagine why someone would seek out the “snot dripping from your ears” look. I endure the idiotic look to get the Airpod functionality.

If you like the snot-look and believe you’ll have the same user experience with these ripoffs as with the original OEM Apple Airpods, go for it.

thank goodness I am not the only one who cannot figure this out!

Heh heh, that’s priceless.

And I’m a 10yo boy at heart, so - sold!

Do these not have a microphone for making calls?

Both mention receiving and ending phone calls so I’m going with yes.

So… In the AirPlus bundle, it states that they have a 25 ft. range and it also states they have a 50 ft. range… :woman_facepalming:t2::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think the 50 ft distance refers to using the product within range of your phone once paired. Apparently it can pair to a device within 25 ft.

Haha…

BTW, how did @Froodyfrog hop into your quote?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Bought this - left earpod will no longer turn on. Not good :frowning:

@bluemaple:

BTW, how did @Froodyfrog hop into your quote?

Probably clicked late at night while dopey on my meds… Let’s go with that.

Except that the comment was not made by me.

Oh well.

1 Like