Airbuds or AirPlus Bluetooth Earphones Bundle

Airbuds or AirPlus Bluetooth Earphones Bundle

Will these ear buds work with Android phones?

As long as your phone has Bluetooth, they will work.

Are the earbuds in the “Airbuds” bundle a different model than the “Airplus” buds?
Looks like the difference is the charging pad accessories in the Airbuds bundle versus the silicone case in the Airplus but the Airplus seems to have some different specs with 50ft range and touch tech not mentioned on the Airbuds.
And the Airplus is referenced as i12 being the model and this is not referenced on the Airbuds.
Just curious if there’s a difference?

Sound quality is subpar on these. Don’t waste your money unless for a child. They are also larger than Apple AirPods and fit tighter in your ear, which could hurt if you don’t have super human size ears.

1 Like

Differences:

Airbuds uses a premium chipset which is designed by Apple (Airoha) with wireless charging capability

Aiplus i12 uses a more common chipset which is called JL without the wireless charging capability

Pretty big, kinda hurt the ear, always feel like they are going to fall out, audio isn’t that great - mostly because of how they fit, they sent the wrong color when I ordered them. I’ve gotten less for 20$ before… So I guess there’s that.

Airbuds “unsink” often. Between each other and with the Device you’re using. That being said, I got the one that comes with the charging pad and that pad works great so for the price you’re getting a decent deal.

Not sure what I was expecting, but these didn’t measure up. Terrible sound, and product quality, looks better in the pictures. Also recieved and had to charge them, very disappointed.

Sound quality is reasonable for the price. If you have a very refined ear, maybe look at more expensive models from Apple. The quality of the case and buds themselves is good.

BUT, one HUGE PROBLEM if the ones I received are considered to have “normal” time of use between charges. After charging overnight I often get only 30 minutes of use. Other times, after an overnight charge, the most time of use I encountered was one hour and twenty-five minutes (all times measured with Apple iPhone XI stopwatch from time on to second “Battery Low” warning). To me this is not acceptable, especially since the time varies so widely. It’s not something I can use when trying to drive hands free, then fumbling for the charging case and a wired set of earbuds.

Hopefully, the manufacturer will read this, contact me and provide me with a workable solution or a refund.

Bigger then Apple Airpods. Hoping they were the same size but no luck. I can only comfortably wear Airpods so these were returned.