AirDots Bluetooth Ear Buds With Charging Case

“Cooking” :wink:

1 Like

one-hundredth of a penny? Thats like $0.0001. Is that a Nixon Penny?

1 Like

Something’s fishy when it’s $200 off the original price. :thinking:

Found them for just 199!

https://item.mi.com/product/9016.html

Hmmm… Because listening to music and preparing a meal with someone else is dangerous?

1 Like

As one of the original buyers from Woot, my last purchases were very disappointing: An outdated iPad and GPS. Neither were upgradable.
And these, sounds great, but less than worthy of the transaction.
I’m old GEN, I want a good product at a great price. I don’t wanna send crap back!!

I think it’s WAY MORE FUN to drive with ear buds!!!

There is absolutely NOTHING more “old school Woot” than outdated tech. Who ARE you?

2 Likes

What a silly thing to get upset about.

3 Likes

Quality merchandise … like the World’s Crappiest Projector?

FWIW, Woot does have standard, albeit they’re low:

1 Like

long gone are the days of old. it’s sad what woot has become.

Somebody needs to make a T shirt reflecting your viewpoint…

1 Like

Similar shirts exist.

1 Like

WOW! WHO SELLS THAT SHIRT???

1 Like

I think one of the subsites of mehsucks.com.

2 Likes

bought one, sound is good when both buds work, one is always working, the other intermittent or full of static, not worth $30, might return soon

“other intermittent or full of static,”

Sad to say this is my experience. They came with some rubber pieces to hold into your ears that were so we’ll thought out, one of the cutouts is on the wrong side. Only purchased for Amazon finance on another purchase so eff me having to lose deferred interest because of a sad knockoff Woot!

I’m not sure if these are refurbished but the first sign was the zipper on the case was a little broken. The ear buds go in and out, one works then the other stops. And the sound quality is not the greatest. I regret this purchase.

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

this is a thing! I Was wondering what I was about to be routed to. its like a loop-de-woot.

1 Like