Airthereal Commercial Ozone Generators

Airthereal Commercial Ozone Generators

These work great for getting rid of tough odors. My dogs have a habit of going after skunks and unfortunately I don’t realize they got sprayed until after I let them in the house and they start rolling on the carpet. By this time the whole house will have a skunk smell. The ozone machine will get the smell right out.

I loaned mine out to a friend who bought a used car that had a really bad cigarette smell to it. After using the ozone machine there is no smell at all.

A word of caution though remember to remove the three P’s for at least two hours. People, Pets and Plants. The ozone is very harmful if you or your pets are in the house while using it.

4 Likes

They’re great at killing your pets too. This ozone stuff is deadly.

1 Like

There are warnings all over it that tell you not to use it in an occupied space. One of the ways it eliminates odors is by killing mold and bacteria that cause odors.

2 Likes

Would you be able to use this in one room at a time without needing to leave the house all day? For example, if I use it upstairs in a bedroom could my pets and myself occupy safely downstairs while this runs?

• Set a timer before you leave the room
  • Ensure that no people (and also pets) in the room when it’s working
  • Return to the room when all residual ozone reverts back to oxygen, which costs normally 30 minutes (open doors and windows to help)

Seems like it would be ok if you close the room door…maybe put a towel under the door if you’re super scared.

1 Like

Does anyone know the square footage the base models will deodorize in the 120 minute window?

black and blue ones:

yellow (pro) one

stupid question … how flammable is ozone? If I run it in my basement for the 2 hours, do I have to worry about the furnace kicking on during that time and igniting it?

No. It won’t ignite.

Ozone is not flammable; however, it may accelerate combustion … check data on various websites such as https://www.ozonesolutions.com/knowledge-center/ozone-fallacies.html

We had some milk spill on one of our vehicles. We tried to clean in all the cracks and whatnot, but I still smell it… Reminds me of baby spit-up… Wife claims she can’t smell it. I can’t wait to stick this thing in the car and run it for an hour in the garage to see what happens. I can open the garage door via an app, but how quickly will I die if I hold my breath to go into the garage to open the car door after running it?

1 Like

“Ozone exists in the ozone layer region of the atmosphere to protect human beings from the sunlight.”

I suppose if you believe in a creator, he could have made it so. But otherwise? Who created that purpose, the cause-and-effect of “exists … to”?

(I would have written it as “Ozone in the ozone layer of the atmosphere protects humans from the sun’s dangerous UV rays.”)

I use my Zontec in a closed downstairs bedroom for years (just a few times a year though). I put rags along the door cracks to make sure it has a good seal, and then i make sure all the windows in my upstairs areas are open. Since i always have a nice breeze there is no problem at all for me.

2 Likes

All ozone machines are for UNOCCUPIED spaces only. Set a timer before you leave the room. Ensure that no people (and also pets) in the room when it’s working. Return to the room when all residual ozone reverts back to oxygen, which costs normally 30 minutes.

You know people don’t read the fine print. A disaster in the making. I hope you guys have a lot of liability insurance.

And why were humans created in a way to be harmed by sunlight? If truly all powerful, couldn’t the creator have given us a sun with all the benefits and none of the harm? Being created in her image and all, I wonder if God can also get sun burns and skin cancer…

2 Likes

Can you provide one incident where pets were killed with ozone?

“Ozone can … damage materials such as rubber, electrical wire coatings and fabrics.”

So…I SHOULDN’T put it in my car?..
Will woot reimburse me for any damages this does to the vehicle while deodorizing?

You won’t, it’ll be fine. Hysteria is usually not fact based. It’s really not a big deal unless you lock yourself in your car with it on. You’ll know.

sunlight does the same thing, but you don’t hide from that unless you plan on extended unreasonable exposure.

2 Likes