Airthereal MA5000 Ozone Generator

Airthereal MA5000 Ozone Generator

ughhhh another one

1 Like

Dear Woot,

I know you like Ozone machines, but nobody else does. It’s time to stop.

Sincerely,
Wooters

1 Like

These things do work. My house now smells like old smoke and ozone!

2 Likes

Speak for yourself! These are great. Mmmm that after smell…so good.

Eh, i don’t like that they are dangerous to be around when operating.

Sales show otherwise.

:w_tongue:

Other things sell really well but you guys don’t put them on repeat over and over.

Pro tip: don’t be 'round whilst operating

The sales stats show they were very popular in Colorado…I wonder what permeating smell people are trying to eliminate there?

Seriously, I (not a CO resident) have this exact model and it has proven quite useful for smelly rooms, getting bonfire smoke smell out of fabrics, and de-stinking trash cans. Just read the instructions and don’t be anywhere near it while running it.

1 Like

It was two. Two different ones. And yes, we repeat things. Multiple Dysons. Multiple video games.

IT’S OUR WOOT-OFF!!!

1 Like

I’m free to complain if I like. :smiley:

Yes you are. LOL

"Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ozone or just very powerful air — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it.

And then I said supposing you brought the ozone inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

I see ozone, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the ozone, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful."***

*** Satire! As a faux 19th century Dr. I do NOT recommend the ingestion of ozone.

1 Like

so many words. will read later.

2 Likes

The forums would shrivel up and die if people weren’t allowed to complain.

1 Like

I’m ready for the multiple BoC’s

1 Like

Complaints feed the Wootbots and the VOP machine.

2 Likes

I was thinking, these sentences don’t make any damn sense, and then I realized what the source material is… :frowning_face:

1 Like