Akro-Mils Carts

I’ll buy 3 if you photoshop the lost Ark into that photo.

Hmmmm Now all I need is a warehouse.

That’s just mean. Showing a picture of a bag of manure and not having crap.

Tease.

Just to be sure, the wood ones do not require any assembly whatsoever? Just wondering how they arrived (ie. handlebar is welded/bolted on or does that need to be done on our own).

Any idea on the shipping weight for these?

Rubbermaid makes a really nice one - 500-lb capacity for $70 at Home Depot. I’ve had mine for about 5 years, leave it out in the rain, carry stone and dirt, etc and it works great. Look for Rubbermaid Commercial Products 500 lb. Capacity Triple Trolley Hand Truck

Stan from Akro-Mils here.

Great questions - the platform trucks arrive “knocked down” and in a box. You will need to bolt on the wheels and handle. The assembly instructions may be found here: http://www.akro-mils.com/AkroMils/files/4c/4ce6e622-79d0-4bd4-9933-a6638687ef53.pdf

The shipping weight for the wood decks is between 60 to 75 lbs ,depending upon size.

I hope that answers your questions.

Stan from Akro-Mils here again -

These are really two different products. The Trolley noted is 20" Wide by 33" long with 4" casters and a 500lb load capacity. The Akro-Mils VERSA/Deck is either 24"x48", or 30"x60", with 8" casters and a 2000lb capacity.

I hope that helps to clarify.

I am so very, very happy I do not have to move anything that weighs 2000 pounds!!!

I think the point is that there is no comparison between the two products. One is very good for many people who need a cart, and one is industrial quality. The industrial-quality unit is one most people could leave to their children as an heirloom.

I’d buy one if I had the space…