Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System

I have been buying their products for many years and they are the best you can buy. I also use life extensions products to compare them too. Thee is a lot of propaganda out there about infowars…you should use an open mind and find out for yourself. I would have no problem buying this water filter…it is comparable to pro pure which is berkies competator.

Wow - gravity powered. That certainly is physical. Basically, the tap water “falls” through a filter. High-tech! Brita much?

I know them and would not drop a dime on products to enrich their coffers.

Whats the site got to do with the product? People trust Consumer Reports too but having had a couple of thier “best buys” and “not recommended”, I keep any CR’s that cross my way in the cabins outhouse as backup. Buying from the site isn’t buying a product they produce, just sell as a 3rd party.

As someone “compared” this to the the Berkley system that runs 250.00. BIG difference between a $90 filter and a $250 purifier. So, there isn’t a comparison and probably why the replacement cartridges are expensive for both.

How about taking all your stock and sending it to Puerto Rico Where they need clean water.

This filtration system is guaranteed to 100% to prevent gay frogs.

It removes fluoride. The woot del is cheaper than the replacement filters at $97. At 1 gallons per day, that’s about 13 years. So I bought the max of 3 units so that should be good for about 40 years…

I’ve been looking to buy a gravity water filtration system to filter my fluoridated tap water and even filter stream water that runs along a couple of my properties.

I’d narrowed it down to the Big Berkey ($258 Amazon) and the Alexapure Pro ($140 Walmart) systems. The Alexapure won for a few reasons…
1] It filters out 5000 gallons with a single filter and fluoride without addon filters. Berkey’s add-on fluoride filters need replacement every 1000 gallons at $45x6 makes filtration replacement costs much higher.
2] Alexapure systems are on sale at woot.com for $90 so I ordered 3 of them as the filters cost $97 each so I now have a lifetime supply of filtered water. I had been using a crappy pitcher system which is really more of a placebo than a true filtration system.
3] Alexapure handles non-potable water as well in case of a natural disaster.
4] 15,000 gallons at 1 gallon per day is 41 years or 2 gal per day is 20 years so I should never need to spend any more on my water needs.
5] I will have 2 spare sets of stainless steel canister sets for whatever. I want to create a rainwater system in the future so I will already have a second system once I’m ready.
6] If I want to increase flow rate, I can add a second filter to the system.
7] No more buying plastic water bottles which is a ecological waste! And no more lugging around heavy cases of water from the store.
8] At less than 2 cents per gallon cost, it’s a great value.
9] Much cheaper filtration than a reverse osmosis system which wastes a lot of water and much higher filtration costs. But reverse osmosis is more convenient.
10] Stainless steel canister and water will be transferred to a gallon glass container which is better than drinking water out of plastic containers.

I might have ordered more than 3 but Woot only allows purchases of a max of 3.

I bought mine in October to use at our lake home. Set it up 2 days ago (July ), used I would say 5 gallons on water and now- nothing is filtering into the lower tank.