Alienware MJ-12 Mid-Tower ATX Case with 700 Watt Power Supply

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Alienware MJ-12 Mid-Tower ATX Case with 700 Watt Power Supply
$89.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Alienware MJ-12 Mid-tower ATX Case w/ 700 SLI Ready Power Supply

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

slow weekend… but here’s the useful linkage w/ comparison links though… wheter you like it or not… it’s still a cool woot.

I could build my own tower for cheaper.

Alienware is expensive to most but a trusted manufacture for years. And 700W will work very well OC + many many drives.

Did woot actually call Dell users n00bs in the context that alienware users aren’t?

AWESOME … I’m in for 3!!!

Track Woot Checker - Price Grabber, Amazon, Froogle. All here. =)

Sellout Woot Checker - Price Grabber, Amazon, Froogle. All here. =)

Warranty: 90 days - 700 Watt Power Supply

how long will it last? i dont trust power supplies anymore. bastards fail

I thought Dell bought Alienware???

but its owned by Dell :P!

The ironic thing about that is that alienware was bought out by Dell last year.

was 129.99 first time

It is worth it just for the shiny alien head logo… if I was looking for a tower case, I’d get this now.

What kind of 700 Watt power supply is in this thing? If it includes a good unit from a quality name brand, that’s worth $100 right there.

Bought one of these on Woot before. Have been happier with $50 cases that have $50 rebates than it.

Kick ass case. I bought one last time around…it’s very well built. The case is normal sized, but the shipping box is huge!

far too many uber nerds on this board… why do so many know that?

now, that kind of power would make a HOT blanket!

What, a ready-made case? Pshaw, only newbs and paraplegics use these. Real geeks make their own cases from raw sheet metal and hand-poured plastic. I could make 15 better cases with my own two hands for the price of this woot!