All Bark, No Bite

The narrative is kind of lost on me. I don’t get what “Meme Woods” is… Someone fill me in?

why all the hate and confusion? The other animals give the shirt more whimsey, and highlight the “all bark” wolves. Now you need to start picking apart why some diurnal species are up at night.

I didn’t even make the connection to Three Wolf Moon until I saw the write-up. I just thought it was a pretty cool design. Now the shirt is ruined! Ruined, I say.

(Not really, still a really cool shirt.)

Quite brilliant illustration and choice of colors, Ste7enl!

So sharp you could cut your finger on those lines. :^)

Wow! This is amazing! Great work Steven!

“Bsrk”…get it?!?

So we have a three wolf moon shirt, with Ka from the Jungle Book looking smugly upon them.

Love it, love it. C’mon, shirt.woot. I’m trying to wean myself from the shirts, but I may need this. I loved it even before I read the write-up. However, as my family adores the Three Wolf Moon shirt/meme in general (I bought my dad one and bought myself the werewolf version), I may need this…

This shirt channels Napoleon Dynamit.e

Ahh, I get it now. Thanks for the info and sorry for the “hate”. (Didn’t mean to do THAT.) I’m in for one.

I love the blue tint, really makes this design come alive for me. In for one :slight_smile:

Poor Snake, Rabbit, Frog, and Turtle. So very few memes are based on reptiles, amphibians, or lagomorphs.

Does anyone else see anything interesting about the middle wolf’s ear?

I would buy this shirt if it wasn’t black - you just can’t wear black in the summertime, at least not on the Gulf Coast.

…ahh…the Holiest of Holies

I’m pretty sure I need to grow an extra beard in order to wear this shirt.

It’s not black, it’s asphalt. A nice dark gray. Adjust your monitor accordingly!

Rabbit?!? That’s an unholy cross between an armadillo and a chihuahua.

It’s actually none of the above. :wink: