All Season Beam Wiper Blade

Oh man. I need new wiper blades but these are all too big :frowning:

If there’s an opportunity for this deal to come around again, having the 13" blades would be nice (I drive a Jeep Wrangler).

To be clear, these are the clean looking, bracketless blades right? A pic of the blade and not just the packaging would have been helpful.

Per the features, these are bracketless.

I got these in the mail a couple days ago, installed them yesterday and had a HUGE storm today. I’m in love with these blades :smiley: they’re awesome.

sucks the 24" are out of stock. these are great blades and this is the second time i missed out on them.

Yes, that is correct. There are called BEAM blades, aka “bracketless” blades.

Unfortunately, the line does not include 13" blades.

Is this 6.99-7.99 for one Blade or for a pair of blades? I ordered two. Don’t laugh. I received a package yesterday and there were only two blades in the box. I had just assumed that wiper blades came in pairs.

They do come as singles; many cars require two different sized wiper blades.

I’ve owned a lot of cars (and trucks), and I’ve never seen that. If this wasn’t a used vehicle, I would stay with manufacturer blades. Much cheaper to replace. Live and learn. Never again.

Wow… Really… You’ve never seen that? Next time you get out and go the the store, try to observe thing around you. Then try to focus on people’s windshields (this may be hard but you can do it). You will almost instantly see that most vehicles have different sized wiper blades. Something that may shock you further is some cars only have ONE! :flushed:

Bought a 24 and a 20 for my Hyundai Genesis. Unfortunately these blades don’t fit the wiper arm of the car. They are the right size but the have an installation hardware not compatible with the car. So now, I have to buy another set and trash a new pair of Bosch wiper blades.
Thanks WOOT for selling me the wrong wiper blades!

I bought 4 of these blades for my two cars (2x 24", 1x 20", and 1x 18") The 24" blades I got said “2014” in tiny print, at the bottom of the packaging, on the back side. The packaging for the 18" and 20" blades were a completely different (older) design, said “2012” and “2007”(9 years old!), respectively.

Take not what “tc1uscg” said, and check the packaging if you still have it. They’ve been doing a pretty good job so far, but they’ve only been on for a few weeks. We’ll see how well they do by the then of the summer I suppose.