AllSett Health Form Fitting Migraine Relief Ice Head Wrap

AllSett Health Form Fitting Migraine Relief Ice Head Wrap

1 Like

This isn’t bad for the price, but don’t have high expectations. I bought it last time it showed up and was pretty disappointed. It doesn’t have any cooling gel on top and only stays cold for about 15-20 minutes. I know you’re technically not supposed to keep an ice pack on for longer than 20 minutes, but those of us with migraines sometimes need to keep an ice pack on for hours to control pain. It would be great if you could take it off for a few minutes for safety then pop it back on. Even staying cold but not frozen would be fantastic. Having said that, the weight and compression can be pretty relaxing and it doesn’t seem to get hot.

2 Likes

Well that’s a bummer. :frowning: Still, I think I might get one for the light-blocking and compression. In your experience does this seem like it would fit all head sizes comfortably? Considering getting one for my dad too, and he has an XL head.

Got one for my gf last time, and she loves it. She can’t wear sleep masks because she can’t stand them being on her face, but this doesn’t bother her at all.

It also is pretty cooling for a bit when it’s just left in the room. We haven’t even put it in the freezer yet because it felt like it would be too cold with the way it wraps fully around your head.

For the price, including the additional coupon in the description, I’m going to pick up a second one.

Also, she has a freakishly small head and mine is huge and it seems to fit us both pretty well. I think it’s too snug to be comfortable to sleep in for me, but it’s good for a headache.

2 Likes

I think it will stretch, but the cold panels won’t cover as much of his head.

1 Like