Aloe Cadabra... Aaaah...

yep same here, ordered 5 got 4

Me 3 for people ordering the 5 pack and getting only 4 missing the lavendar

sorry again, folks.
please email Support@Woot.com and let them know you were shorted. As mentioned above, we’ll keep you posted as we get things sorted.

Thanks and we’re very, very sorry.

I e-mailed support one week ago and have not yet gotten any reply. Just e-mailed them again. Woot has NEVER been this slow to acknowledge me when I have a problem. What’s up with this issue of the 5 pack and getting shorted the lavender one?

I was thinking the same thing. Think we can get a status update???

2+ weeks and not a peep out of Woot?!? Can we get a status update please???

I’m so sorry for the late reply! I just sent an email off about this for you. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hmmm… nothing in my e-mail box.

Sorry for the confusion. She sent an email to CS and the buyer. Hang tight. Weekend and all.

Thanks! Sorry for the confusion, not enough coffee for a Monday morning.

Any updates?

You have a private message. You can read it by clicking on the envelop at the top of the forums, to the right of Everything But Woot.

Was wondering if there was a mass e-mail update coming out soon. I have not heard anything other than Woot is talking to the supplier and we’ll hear back.

There wasn’t a “mass” to email. Check your PMs.

On the most recent Aloe Cadabra deal I saw that someone else had gotten their missing fragrance. Are they the only ones or are we all getting them? I would’ve rather gotten it than the $5 that was automatically refunded to my card.

I’m sorry, I don’t have the answer to that question but you can ask customer service. You can email them at support@woot.com.