Aloecadabra And Spa

Does the Dry Salt combo pack contain cucumber melon or Dead Sea Shea butter cream as the specs indicate? Oh, and thanks Woot! I just received the lavender Aloecadabra lotion that was omitted from my recent purchase of the 5 pack. I really do like these products. The scents are not overpowering and the lotions feel soooo good on the skin.

It’s both! It’s TWO, TWO, TWO things in one. Ok, really it’s

Shea Body Butter in Cucumber Melon Scent

If you get out your magnifying glass, you’ll see it says both on the label in the photo.

Aloe Cadabra EGDAC-4FLNA 4-Pack Flavors/Including Natural Aloe

Does this have four or five flavors? Specs say:
In the Box:

(1) Aloe Cadabra EGDAC-4FLNA 5-Pack Flavors/Natural Aloe includes:

(1) Peppermint Tingle 2.5 Ounce Bottle
(1) Natural Aloe 2.5 Ounce Bottle
(1) Tahitian Vanilla 2.5 Ounce Bottl
(1) French Lavendar 2.5 Ounce Bottle
(1) Pina Colada 2.5 Ounce Bottle

I have to say, I’m kind of disappointed. I know it was the weekend and all but seriously? In three days no one could reply to my question posted on here, or that I also emailed to you? Three days. If you really want to be picky, two and three-quarter days. What if my question was about one of the daily deals? Or, worse, a Woot-Off?

I’m ordering it, and hoping the Aloe Cadabra EGDAC-4FLNA 4-Pack Flavors/Including Natural Aloe is a five pack because the description says it is. But what happened to the customer service you used to be so excellent at?

Disappointed. :frowning:

I apologize that your question was overlooked. I’m checking into it now.

UPDATE: Per our records, it is a 5-pack. Looks our our title and photo were incorrect. Sorry for the confusion.