Altec Lansing ADA425 3 Piece Speaker System

Welcome to the Woot-off item #8 topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Altec Lansing ADA425 3 Piece Speaker System
They’re like the 5650’s little brother
$12.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Do you like a big, full, fat low end? So do we. But lay that aside for a moment, and let’s talk about computer speakers. You need good computer speakers. Going to hamsterdance.com without a subwoofer is like watching Gone With the Wind
on a dinky little black-and-white TV. And you might not know this, but that helpful little Einstein-looking guy in Microsoft Word makes all kinds of funny noises! And if you can’t hear the AOL guy say so, how are you going to know when you’ve got mail?

This three-piece speaker set is just the thing for you, friend. It’s made by Altec Lansing for Dell (that’s why they are marked Dell, dude). It’s smaller than the 6-piece Dell speaker set you’ve seen here before by ( …carry the two…) three pieces, but it’ll no doubt go just as fast. Regret is an awful burden; we wouldn’t want to be in your pungent Pumas if you pass on this product. Then again, even if you don’t.

Specifications:
Response Bandwidth: 45Hz - 20KHz
Power: 30 Watts
6 watts per satellite, 18 watts for subwoofer
System Type: 2.1 (2 Satellites, 1 Subwoofer)
Pieces: Three, like the sexiest swimsuits
Controls: Power On/Off, Volume control, Subwoofer Level
Satellite Dimensions: 2.7" x 2.6" x 6.7"
Each satellite has two 1" tweeters and a 3" midbass
Satellites rotate the earth and broadcast signals
Subwoofer Dimensions: 5.1" x 7.9" x 9.48"
Subwoofer has a 6.5" woofer in a sturdy wood cabinet
Color-coded cables for easy set-up
Magnetically shielded Satellites and Subwoofer to keep the CIA from reading your speakers’ thoughts
Connectivity Technology: 1/8" Stereo Mini
Condition: New OEM, repackaged in brown box

O.o

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 25<br>Last Order time: 03:01:33 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: txnbludvl<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.72s<br>Woot Wage: $12570.97 an hour.

heh

wrong speakers woot

DOOOGIE HOWSER BIOTCHES!!!

tried to trick me into thinking these were the cool dell speakers.

no woot for you.

Woot!, you tricksy bastards! When I said I wanted the speakers I meant the 5650’s! Not these! GAH!

For the record, I bought a set of these last time and they are a WONDERFUL bargain, they rock.

[quote user=“skaffeine”]Woot!, you tricksy bastards! When I said I wanted the speakers I meant the 5650’s! Not these! GAH!

For the record, I bought a set of these last time and they are a WONDERFUL bargain, they rock.[/quote]
I also bought these and I am testing them for use with the business,and they work well, the docs will definately want these. I’m holding out for 5.1s though

no no no non…darn slow woot server…

Couldn’t possibly be KARMA, could it??? (sucker)

:frowning: :frowning: bought three.BAM cc info gone. Go to re-enter . BAM SOLD OUT :evil: :evil: NUTS!!

Hey GC,
Has these speakers been shipped yet? I recieved some of my woot off items but not 3 of this and my pokers things! my order numbers that im missing are 10096383 and 10098955. Please check with toriduck. Thanks!

Any updates yet Toriduck? I hope I can recieve my missing woot-off items soon! :x

[quote user=“PeePaul”]Hey GC,
Has these speakers been shipped yet? I recieved some of my woot off items but not 3 of this and my pokers things! my order numbers that im missing are 10096383 and 10098955. Please check with toriduck. Thanks![/quote]
for some reason i can’t find any information for either of those order numbers.
e-mail service@woot.com and someone there should be able to look into that further and better than i can.

AW… She said she’d get back on me but no word from her yet since yesterday. I checked my CC I was billed for both of the missing items. :cry: :x :cry: :x :cry: :x :cry:

OMGosh! I emailed toriduck again and still no responce. GC I know you have connections with them. Can you just let them know that I need to know if they are actually doing something about this or I am just being ignored :x It is getting anoying. :x

OMGosh! I emailed toriduck again and still no responce. GC I know you have connections with them. Can you just let them know that I need to know if they are actually doing something about this or I am just being ignored :x It is getting anoying. :x[/quote]
well, i was just told that they’re having to switch things around a lot at service, so that’s probably why you haven’t gotten a response.
i’m trying to check into it for you myself though, so i’ll post back here as soon as i find something out for sure.

OMGosh! I emailed toriduck again and still no responce. GC I know you have connections with them. Can you just let them know that I need to know if they are actually doing something about this or I am just being ignored :x It is getting anoying. :x[/quote]
well, i was just told that they’re having to switch things around a lot at service, so that’s probably why you haven’t gotten a response.
i’m trying to check into it for you myself though, so i’ll post back here as soon as i find something out for sure.[/quote]
I appritiate that :frowning: