Altec Lansing ADA425 3 Piece Speaker System

OMGosh! I emailed toriduck again and still no responce. GC I know you have connections with them. Can you just let them know that I need to know if they are actually doing something about this or I am just being ignored :x It is getting anoying. :x[/quote]
well, i was just told that they’re having to switch things around a lot at service, so that’s probably why you haven’t gotten a response.
i’m trying to check into it for you myself though, so i’ll post back here as soon as i find something out for sure.[/quote]
I appritiate that :([/quote]
Any update yet? You know, if you don’t have the 2.1 speakers and poker sets anymore, you can just send 3 of the dell 5.1 to me and I will be alright with it. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Fix this problem this week! I have been waiting patiently but it’s about to run out.

Thanks!

OMGosh! I emailed toriduck again and still no responce. GC I know you have connections with them. Can you just let them know that I need to know if they are actually doing something about this or I am just being ignored :x It is getting anoying. :x[/quote]
well, i was just told that they’re having to switch things around a lot at service, so that’s probably why you haven’t gotten a response.
i’m trying to check into it for you myself though, so i’ll post back here as soon as i find something out for sure.[/quote]
Any update yet? You know, if you don’t have the 2.1 speakers and poker sets anymore, you can just send 3 of the dell 5.1 to me and I will be alright with it. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Fix this problem this week! I have been waiting patiently but it’s about to run out.

Thanks![/quote]
just asked again, and he hasn’t heard anything back yet. it may be a case of the glitch i mentioned before in some other threads about the system letting in more orders than it was supposed to. i’m not sure though, so i’m gonna keep trying.
you’ve been really nice and extremely patient, so i’m definitely working my hardest and quickest to try and straighten things out for you.

Thanks![/quote]
just asked again, and he hasn’t heard anything back yet. it may be a case of the glitch i mentioned before in some other threads about the system letting in more orders than it was supposed to. i’m not sure though, so i’m gonna keep trying.
you’ve been really nice and extremely patient, so i’m definitely working my hardest and quickest to try and straighten things out for you.[/quote]

Im here again with no word from ToriDuck yet :cry: Should I begin emailing service@woot.com every single day :?: I don’t want to do that but if I have to then Ill do it :!:

Thanks![/quote]
you’ve been really nice and extremely patient, so i’m definitely working my hardest and quickest to try and straighten things out for you.[/quote]

Im here again with no word from ToriDuck yet :cry: Should I begin emailing service@woot.com every single day :?: I don’t want to do that but if I have to then Ill do it :!:[/quote]
they’re checking with the warehouse today, hopefully have a definite answer for you later this afternoon. sorry again. :frowning:

Thanks![/quote]

Im here again with no word from ToriDuck yet :cry: Should I begin emailing service@woot.com every single day :?: I don’t want to do that but if I have to then Ill do it :!:[/quote]
they’re checking with the warehouse today, hopefully have a definite answer for you later this afternoon. sorry again. :([/quote]

Update pls :!:

Thanks![/quote]

they’re checking with the warehouse today, hopefully have a definite answer for you later this afternoon. sorry again. :([/quote]

Update pls :!:[/quote]

Another day of woot service :cry: Hey by wed or thurs, it will be my one week aniversary of missing woot off items and no replies from ToriDuck :!:

Thanks![/quote]

Another day of woot service :cry: Hey by wed or thurs, it will be my one week aniversary of missing woot off items and no replies from ToriDuck :!:[/quote]
Aw, Happy Anniversary, to you!

Thanks![/quote]

Another day of woot service :cry: Hey by wed or thurs, it will be my one week aniversary of missing woot off items and no replies from ToriDuck :!:[/quote]
Aw, Happy Anniversary, to you![/quote]

Thanks… I guess… :?: :?: :?:

I ordered quite a few items from the Woot Off, but two have yet to arrive…
INVOICE # 10099280 Remote Control T-Rex Dinotronic
INVOICE # 10098058 Harmon Kardon 395 3 piece Speaker Set

I assumed they would be shipped separately, but yesterday I pulled out the green packing slips, and although neither were in the box, they each had a slip along with the other slips for the stuff that did come.

I have sent an email last week, and again today to service@woot.com and have heard nothing back. I am no hurry for either item, but I would like to at least know if they will be coming, or if I will be refunded.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Bodsford

[quote user=“bodsford”]I ordered quite a few items from the Woot Off, but two have yet to arrive…

I assumed they would be shipped separately, but yesterday I pulled out the green packing slips, and although neither were in the box, they each had a slip along with the other slips for the stuff that did come.

I have sent an email last week, and again today to service@woot.com and have heard nothing back. I am no hurry for either item, but I would like to at least know if they will be coming, or if I will be refunded.

Bodsford[/quote]

Same thing with me :!:

I know your out there GC… Are you trying to ignore us :wink:

[quote user=“PeePaul”][quote user=“bodsford”]I ordered quite a few items from the Woot Off, but two have yet to arrive…

Bodsford[/quote]

Same thing with me :!:

I know your out there GC… Are you trying to ignore us :wink:[/quote]
it would certainly be easier, but then i’d have that thought with my conscience looming over me all the time.

here’s the deal.
i get to go to woot HQ tomorrow and actually meet my employers. :shock:
i’ll be able to help a lot more after that since i’ll be promoted from forum moderator to uber leet forum moderator with service and support know-how.
i’ll get back to you and bodsford when i get back for shizzle.

alright kids, here’s the sick sad news for the day.

they’re out.

it was, indeed, another glitch in the system where too many orders were allowed through. :frowning:

i don’t think there are even any other similar speakers in stock right now, so i think the only option is a complete refund, which i just trained on how to do.
you can be my guinea pig.

i’ll wait for your replies before i make any moves, in case either of you have any other ideas. :?

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]alright kids, here’s the sick sad news for the day.

they’re out.

it was, indeed, another glitch in the system where too many orders were allowed through. :frowning:

i don’t think there are even any other similar speakers in stock right now, so i think the only option is a complete refund, which i just trained on how to do.

i’ll wait for your replies before i make any moves, in case either of you have any other ideas. :?[/quote]

Booo… Thats sux…

What’s the point of staying up late and kept on pressing F5 all night long and my orders would just be gone because of a glitch :?:

It’s like having an invation on your country on the next day and your country has no weapons to fight back because the company that made the weapons just realized that they don’t have any resources to make any weapons :wink:

We should get something for our determinations that kept us pressing F5 and waiting and waiting for that cordless phone to be sold out. :cry:

Yea I know my english is bad but you get the point 8)

But 100 screaming monkeys would be great though. Just pull the tab before you ship it and put no bubble wraps and put FRAGILE sticker outside the box. That would be fun :wink:

[quote user=“PeePaul”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]alright kids, here’s the sick sad news for the day.

they’re out.

i’ll wait for your replies before i make any moves, in case either of you have any other ideas. :?[/quote]

Booo… Thats sux…

What’s the point of staying up late and kept on pressing F5 all night long and my orders would just be gone because of a glitch :?:

It’s like having an invation on your country on the next day and your country has no weapons to fight back because the company that made the weapons just realized that they don’t have any resources to make any weapons :wink:

We should get something for our determinations that kept us pressing F5 and waiting and waiting for that cordless phone to be sold out. :cry:

But 100 screaming monkeys would be great though. Just pull the tab before you ship it and put no bubble wraps and put FRAGILE sticker outside the box. That would be fun :wink:[/quote]
so i guess that means a refund would be ok for you? :wink:

Solais sent me a response and appears to have taken care of my issue, so I think I am good (and I am sure you played a part in it’s resolution - so a big thanks to you too! :smiley: ). My T-rex is on it’s way, and the speaker cost will be refunded - which I am cool with. It was more of a knee-jerk purchase during the frenzy anyway!

Now my Dino can duke it out with the Robo I picked up from Woot before X-mas. I see a bad B-movie in the making here!

Anyway - Thanks again GC!

Bodsford

My Son’s Dino and Robo… Really, they are for him! (At least that is what I tell my wife!)

[quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“PeePaul”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]alright kids, here’s the sick sad news for the day.

they’re out.

Booo… Thats sux…

But 100 screaming monkeys would be great though. Just pull the tab before you ship it and put no bubble wraps and put FRAGILE sticker outside the box. That would be fun :wink:[/quote]
so i guess that means a refund would be ok for you? ;)[/quote]

…or the next time you have the DELL 5.1 dell speakers, you can just send me 3 of those speakers. Sounds fair to me since I had to wait for those speakers and poker sets and i get none of them.

[quote user=“PeePaul”][quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“PeePaul”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]alright kids, here’s the sick sad news for the day.

they’re out.

Booo… Thats sux…

…or the next time you have the DELL 5.1 dell speakers, you can just send me 3 of those speakers. Sounds fair to me since I had to wait for those speakers and poker sets and i get none of them.[/quote]
unfortunately that’s not an option right now. :frowning:
i just now issued the refund, so it should show up on your card within like 5 business days methinks.

[quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“PeePaul”][quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“PeePaul”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]alright kids, here’s the sick sad news for the day.

they’re out.

Booo… Thats sux…

…or the next time you have the DELL 5.1 dell speakers, you can just send me 3 of those speakers. Sounds fair to me since I had to wait for those speakers and poker sets and i get none of them.[/quote]
unfortunately that’s not an option right now. :frowning:
i just now issued the refund, so it should show up on your card within like 5 business days methinks.[/quote]

Yea… :x what ever… :x Its not like I can do anything about it. :x

BTW: did you receive the cube blind thing yet and have refunded my money on that yet?

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

[quote user=“PeePaul”]Yea… :x what ever… :x Its not like I can do anything about it. :x

BTW: did you receive the cube blind thing yet and have refunded my money on that yet?

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x[/quote]
receive the cube door? i’m not aware of anything about that, but i can pass that along to who will.
what was the deal? did you get sent the wrong item or something?