Altec Lansing Boombox for iPhone & iPod

iThink iT’s iMmensely iMproved

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/163563561.gif

I think this is woots way of telling me to take a nap. by the way on the kids woot do they have diapers of crap?

Didn’t you hear? There are so many iPod speakers and outdated computers that Woot can’t afford to sell any Bags of C­ra­p this month.

I think ford is only here to stir up trouble. How can you be a member since 2007 and not bought ONE thing? I’m pretty sure he’s also the one telling people he sure was glad he got the bag of crap earlier today

woot-a-suck is more like it.

This site couldn’t be a bigger piece of garbage. Every single change for the worse. A woot off used to keep me up for 2 days, now I don’t give a fudge. This pooch is totally humped.

I-D-I-O-T-S

I take it the ninja bag of crap a week or two ago, means there won’t be any during this woot-off?

The receptionist at my work will be heart-broken. She is by far, the most important person in our company. And me getting and opening my bags of crap make her happier than I’ve ever seen. Going to be sad to tell her not this time :frowning:

Huh? Maybe it takes awhile for my woot count to update? I’m considering ordering one more.

Hurry up and order before they are gone.

I have a feeling this one will be here for a while… :frowning:

Another ICrap Boombox and overpriced. Give me a break.

Yes. I hold this to be true and self-evident.

=.=
=.=
=.=

Quit trying to modernize the boombox. We don’t need a remake of the boombox. That’s not how anyone listens to music anymore. There are no more break danceing circles (mostly, anyway)

I bet Neil Young would sound great on this!

[youtube=OFL9dqqBUcU][/youtube]

** OH OH OH SUSANNAH, DON’T YOU CRY FOR ME!
'CAUSE I COME FROM ALABAMA WITH MY B-A-N-J-O ON MY KNEE!**

Anyways, Here is the manual for this thing

As always uploaded to GoogleDocs for easy viewing!

• oh susannah, oh susannah, oh oh oh susannah*

Yes this looks like my tech.woot post, but I updated the manual for this one

Funniest thing I’ve seen all day, dat picture.

hey, someone’s buying them!

[youtube=jWTzN3bNCgE][/youtube]
Here is a video too.