Altec Lansing Computer / MP3 Speakers

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Altec Lansing Computer / MP3 Speakers
$17.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $13 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Do these work with 8-tracks?

I had altec lansing speakers of another model and it produced great sounds.

I see woot now always has a “discussion” link available, used to not pop up for a minute or so. A+

I’m sure they do, buy 3!!!

These are actually awesome speakers. I got a pair from Big Lots.

Mine produce a dynamite sound. I just wish it had more cowbell…

That’s the way you move a woot-off!

These are only $19.99 on Amazon and qualify for Prime.

*EDIT: I mean… no they’re not. This is an excellent price. BUY BUY BUY!

I have the Altec with the sub woofer for 39.99 from woot! and I LOVE it. Decent sound and volume for small speakers. I would be in a for a pair if I needed them.

Ahem

At least Seinfeld is about to come on TBS-E

C’mon folks, let’s buy buy buy. I already bought something and now I have free shipping until midnight. Let’s move this along. These are great speakers… you need 'em. They’re at a great price. Buy 'em! (I’d buy some but I’m looking at some really nice Bose speakers around my computer here…)

I like the Altec Lansing brand name and I would buy if I did not already own a lot of speakers of equal or better quality.

ROFL

they are even better with a sprinkle of bacon salt

you go woot! clean out that closet :stuck_out_tongue:

Are these speakers waterproof? (Don’t ask why.)

Baby otters? I just saw some otters at a Science Center. They threw them some bones with muskrat scent on them and they ran away. However beaver smelled much nastier.