Altec Lansing Expressionist Plus 2.1 Speaker System

FIX YOU FING SERVERS WOOT. WHAT THE HELL!? I WAS ON IT FROM BEFORE IT CAME UP AND I COULDN’T LOG IN. SERVER ERROR CRAP. THIS IS ABOUT THE 4TH TIME I HAVE SAT THROUGH ONE OF THESE WOOT OFFS AND EVERYTIME THE SAME CRAP.

Your order is invalid (code: buttafuoco)

WTF???!!

• YES WOOT LOADED *

• NOO, RANDOM CRAP IS GONE! *

Woo hoo! I love you, woot!!!

WOW - major epic FAIL. I checked the news to see if there was a mushroom cloud over Texas!

WTF!!! GIVE ME MY BOC

dangit woot!! I want bowl of cereal! virtualize your servers, use load balancing, distributed computing, something so i can place my order!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF, buttafuoco! 3 times I tried and 3 times it gave buttafuoco invalid !? WTF is buttafuoco

got through, processed, then i got this error:
Order invalid: code buttafuoco
what the heck does this mean?

So wrong in so many ways…so I clicked the “huge yellow button” or whatever it is…to find that nope, they don’t have any more. Fuckers. Oh well, maybe next wootoff I won’t find anything worth spending money on again.

Got my craps, 3rd time a charm.

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at www.woot.com.

Woot hates me…

Damn, just missed my first chance at Random Crap.

Did anyone else see the disappearing Bag of Crap?

hours wasted see bag of crap try to order 4 times with server crashing all 4 times woot of crap crap crap crap gimmie some crap:(

WOOTS servers blow!!!

what the hell does “Your order is invalid (code: buttafuoco)”

got that after entering info for random crap

“If you can see this our servers haven’t crashed yet.”

They crashed.

What happened to the BOC??? I clicked on the I want one button and all I got was a blank page! The it comes back to speakers.

What the HECK does buttafuoco mean??? It kept giving me that error code when I was trying to submit the order. I tried several times, and I even refreshed regular woot in another tab to see that there were still items left. But my order would not go through! Woot, you got me really mad!