Altec Lansing Expressionist Plus 2.1 Speaker System

Buy them anyway and use them at home. These are the bomb, particularly at this price. Best sound I’ve ever had from a computer speaker unit.

These speakers are larger than they appear from the pictures. Also, I am really impressed with the sound I get from them.

How long is the cable connecting the sub and the satellites? Is there a recommended distance between them? Also, the cable connecting the two satellites? Wondering how far away they can be…

I recently purchased a new TV for the bedroom. While the picture is great, the speaker is not so great.

The people that have these, would you recommend for a bedroom TV speaker set up? The dimensions of the room are 14.5’ by 12.5’ or so.

Great, not only am I buying from Woot!, now they have moved me to sellout.woot!.. oh joy!!

but I have been waiting for these to roll around again, and I guess woot! can read my mind.

Thanks woot!

Yeah, I just bought them on a prior woot for $49, too! Argh! But yes, they are great, especially for that price.

Though it seems like it would be a lot easier to hook them up using RCA to phono cables :slight_smile:

Shipping Update

Altec Lansing Expressionist Plus 2.1 Speaker System has completely shipped via FEDEX Ground. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

just got them via fedex about an hour ago. they are f**king bomb. could not have imagined better sound from a pc set. just praying they last!

Just got mine set up. Very freaked out to get a package from woot in under 10 days, but glad as well. I’ve actually got a nice looking desk thanks to you guys, now.

As for the product, just an echo in here. Satellites are so-so, but the subwoofer more than makes up for it. Didn’t expect so much sound out of such a tiny driver, but it must really be moving inside there, as it fills my office without any issues whatsoever. Time to keep the wife up at night…

I freaking love my speakers!!! Surprised how well they sound!! Very glad I purchased these!!

mine didn’t work at all… :frowning: trying to figure out how to return them and to whom…