Altec Lansing inMotion iMplus iPod Audio System

I just dont get it why sell ipod stations when they were meant to be portable.

WOOT OUT

MSN Shopping Link… good listings.

BizRate Link…see for your self.

Nextag Link… kinda pricey.

p.s. not related to Yankee, but i guess we think alike. Yankee is probably an amazingly amazing and beautifully beautiful person. :wink:

…Wouldn’t That Be Already On The MP3 Device Plugged Into It?

So, If you’re Using The Headphone Jack, It’s Really A Device For Draining 4 AA Batteries.

I know as soon as I buy an ipod they won’t have anymore of these wonderful deals :wink: Guess I have to wait ofr the next woot. :slight_smile:

Well, apparently I’m one of the few that actually likes my iPod, but I bought this the last time woot had it and it is fantastic! No complaints from me and I would definitely recommend it for the price.

I’m with Uplateanyway,

I am SICK of the iWoots. You never even sell one! I own an IRIVER.

Whose bunghole is Apple up at Woot? Woot is in TEXAS. We bow to no California weenies.

Time for something truly cool. Get creative and stop the iWoots, please.

Here’s a comparison of the Woot deal against other store prices and some reviews at SecretPrices.com.

FYI 1 in 7 American’s own an ipod I would say this is a large market.

Am I right in assuming it has no A/C capabilities?

I would buy this but I got that junky i3 hi-fi speaker fold up box thing during the woot off instead.

this is different from the previous ones sold, correct?

I have these for my iPod. Suprisingly good sound for something so tiny (I expected them to be crap). They also keep it charged. Not the best system for audiophiles but it sets in my book case where I have limited space and is decent.

The main problem I have with them is that the iPod connection is rather shakey. Just a slight bump or even walking by sometimes and the iPod becomes disconnected from the speakers.

Mine is AC. It’s has batteries and it has an adapter. I keep mine plugged and charging all the time.

So the sound on this is definately tinny and garbage? Has anyone personally used this or are they basing it off of amazon (and such) reviews?

They didn’t do a podcast for the iPod Audio System…weird.

bought it last time. Can get nano adapter for free from the altec lansing web site.
http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=IMPLUS

These speakers sound great, and you can’t touch them anywhere else for under $80.00!

First sucker: tsp111
Speed to first woot: 0m 50.330s

Somebody was happy to see this.

Got this last time around.

For the size and price, the sound is great. Has surprisingly clear volume at higher volumes. I only use it plugged in though. Never on battery. I’m 35 and could still use it to annoy my parents with my loud music when they visited.

http://www.scarypersonals.com/images/badge2.bmp

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the woot today. geesh.

Does anyone have any useful info regarding sound quality and whatnot from this thing?

Read the blog… no podcasts on Fridays or Saturdays…

Will this work with other MP3 players or my computer? I bet these sound great!