Altec Lansing inMotion Kick Speaker for iPod & iPhone

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Altec Lansing inMotion Kick Speaker for iPod & iPhone
$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Speaking from experience with these, the speakers sound pretty great and this seems like a fairly good deal. I use it in the bathroom listen to some tunes as i am showering and getting dressed,

I have one, use it quite often. Not a bad little set of speakers. Battery will last a few hours on a charge.

my parents have this set - it is pretty decent. the sound is a little muddy and I think it lacks an EQ which I find annoying. its by no means bad sound quality, its just average.

the battery is nice b/c you can move around and not lose a beat - like say you are cleaning a house and want to take it with you.

most annoying thing is the power plug design which lines up with the kick stand to much so you have to kind of jam it in there when the kicstand is out.

my mom bought this for $80 and is very satisfied with is, so for $50 it seems like a good deal.