Altec Lansing iPod/iPhone Speaker

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Altec Lansing iPod/iPhone Speaker
$73.99 + $5 Standard OR Free OR Free Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

No, it won’t work with your M****ac. Or iPhone 5.

Can anyone tell me how this sounds? I have bought a couple of IPod / IPhone docks and they sound pretty bad with no ability to turn up the volume enough for use at a party, etc. is this a good iPod docking speaker system?

This looks exactly like the Altec Lansing m604, which was the Zune compatible version. Woot sold that version 5 years ago for $39.99. Not sure where they get the balls to charge so much for this, but I will say the Zune version sounds very good.

http://www.woot.com/offers/altec-lansing-m604-powered-audio-system-for-zune

i=$

Better known as Apple’s Law… Not to be confused with Newton’s 2nd Law.

Wow this was great. Wonder what is next? Floor Mats for my Ford Pinto? Maybe a case of tapes for my BETAMAX VCR. Does the word Iphone 5 mean anything WOOT? LOL

Funny thing is that nobody has one yet. Many people won’t upgrade for quite a while.

Then again, we always offer dated merchandise so it’s really nothing new. :tongue:

Floor mats for Pinto. I’ll put that on the wish list.

Come OOOONNNNN!!! Next item please…!!

The secret to making these sales move faster is to buy 3. :tongue:

I dint buy even one… Totally worthless Speaker!!

Well that’s not a very wootery attitude.

Offer me a Samsung Galaxy S III dock and I’ll bite!

I was “seizing the opportunity” for some levity. But I am afraid we will be seeing alot of Non Compatible Iphone stuff in the upcoming days. We need a WootOff on the New Lighting to Old Style Iphone Plug adapter!!

BTW, as to the comment “many people will not upograde for a while” maybe because they cant get one. 2 Million Sold in the first hour (and I believe that was just the Apple Stores) tells me that “we be upgrading”. LOL

Sweet! Now if WOOT will just list one that has an ANDROID dock (micro USB) I might actually consider it.

Don’t forget that I collect wish lists for the buyers during woot-offs.

Give me some specific models and I’ll add them to the wish list.

I almost forgot. How about “touch up paint for my DeLorean”?

Hey TT can you add the RIBZ front pack to the list?

here is a link
http://www.ribzwear.com/store/

I see what you did there.