Altec Lansing Octane 7 Speaker System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Altec Lansing Octane 7 Speaker System
$39.99 + $5 Standard OR $17 Two-Day OR $21 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Almost got me. Thought it was a 7 speaker system. It’s only 2.1

13 of the 14 items in this Woot-off could technically be found on Tech-Woot (only the monkey wouldn’t work). If Tech-Woot ever gets its own Woot-off, what will they sell over here?

Yeah, came here to post that it is the “Octane 7” speaker system, not the “Octane” 7-speaker system.

If you watched the podcast, all the woot sub sites will still have great woot-like deals, but the main woot page is going to be the best deal out of all of them.

Meaning it could be something you’d see on the other sub sites.

Or something to that effect… I’m sure TT can explain it with less words and make it sound better! :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually bought these a couple of weeks ago from 1SaleaDay.com. I got them for $19.99 shipped, though. Regardless, they’re really, really good speakers for the money and I’m very glad that I bought them (especially at that price point). The only thing is that if the bass knob is turned more than a quarter high, the treble gets a bit muddled. Luckily, there’s still plenty of bass at that level, and there’s always plenty more bass available if you want it.