Altec Lansing Portable iPod Dock

LOOK!! More Tech!

I might be the last person on the planet that doesn’t own anything made by apple.

Not yet. I’m still here.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Altec Lansing Portable iPod Dock
$49.99 + $5 Standard OR $20 One-Day OR $14 Two-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

And so am I…

I have one of these from a prior Wooting. Great sound and very good battery life.

I refuse to buy anything made by apple.

Well you could buy this and still not own an Apple product! 8)

I have an 3rd generation ipod I found once, otherwise I wouldn’t buy anything Apple… the value just isn’t there for me as a consumer.

Last I checked, Altec Lansing isn’t Apple, so buy 3! 8)

$119.99 at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-iMT620-inMotion-Rechargeable/dp/B002I636XM

Not owning anything made by apple would negate my need for this, wouldn’t you think?

Nah, use it as a centerpiece on your coffee table, door stop or some other creative use…work with me here!

Not really…

AUX IN jack connects portable CD, DVD, and MP3 players

It has an AUX in and a digital FM tuner, so this isn’t solely tied to Apple ownership.

Hey ThunderThighs

in the product description, the link below in the sentence doesn’t work.

“Quick Connect instructions (also available here)”

Neither does the product manual link.

I have one of the earlier models sans radio, and it is a very good little boom box, keeps power for hours, and provides good sound even outside for a low price and a compact system

I’d say if you want a boombox for your ipod and don’t want to spend DRE BEEETZ money, hop on this

Always looking for a up side TT.

http://www.v-r-a.org/ppp/Always/alcross.jpg

Hmmmm. Probably not gonna get that fixed this time. Thanks for the heads up though.

I also bought one of these the last time it was on Woot. I love it. I use Spotify so, like iTunes, I can control song skip and everything else no problem. I tried using this with something like Pandora and like others will say it wants to eventually time out and go to sleep thinking there is no input.

All in all I would highly recommend this thing. I take it all over the house with me. I even used my seal-a-meal on the remote and I can use it in the hot tub with the radio close by! For the price you can’t go wrong.