Altec Lansing XA3001 Video Gaming/TV Audio Subwoofer

Welcome to the Woot-off item #XX topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

:smiley:

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 25<br>Last Order time: 01:47:50 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: invitrogen<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.40s<br>Woot Wage: $6537.27 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 25<br>Last Order time: 01:47:52 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: sigloiv<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.48s<br>Woot Wage: $6420.54 an hour.

Altec Lansing XA3001 Video Gaming/TV Audio Subwoof
Get a kick out of your games
$7.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Feel like something is missing from your gaming experience? Add the XA3001 subwoofer to your existing TV speakers. Its powerful bass gives you that lowdown rumble you’ve been searching for.

Features:
Ð 30 Watts of Total System Power
Ð Deep-Bass, Ported subwoofer
Ð Total Connectivity
Ð Built-In Controls
Ð Color-Coded Cables

:smiley: « entertainment click!

Holy geez I wanted to lick 'em!

wootie tootie fresh and frootie bitches,

Guess the guys are back from lunch…

:slight_smile:

Dang…sold out before my screen refreshed… :frowning:

First Page SuperStar

:evil: Dang Fed ex showed up with a woot purchase and i missed this one. Hope my kids don’t look at woot today and see I missed it.

Only 25 !!! WTF ?

Ground them from the computer… :twisted

Get a jo

:evil: Dang Fed ex showed up with a woot purchase and i missed this one. Hope my kids don’t look at woot today and see I missed it.

oh yeah, My frustration level with this server is about maxed out!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Get a job[/quote]

the VERY SAME thing happened to m

Does anyone remember a product from several years ago, mid to late ninties I think. It was a tv for video game consoles. I saw it at Electronics Boutique. The two stereo speakers closed like doors to cover the tv. I can’t remember the name of it.