Altigo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Altigo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

I’ve never used these headphones.

With all those features and at that price point there’s no way these are any good.

1 Like

Not to say whether or not this isn’t a good price, but Amazon sells these for $29.99. So the “list price” and “percent off list price” is a bunch of bull.

Just saying…

2 Likes

I bought a set of these headphones when woot had them on sale last time. One of the best investments I’ve made. Sound is great and comfortable on my ears while I mow my acreage. The foam muffs reduces the mower/blade noise as much or better than standard muffs. I’ve only charged once, so these really hold the battery for hours. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Not sure this is a safe way to mow, my friend, you should probably get actual hearing protection, if you care for your hearing that is.

Our list price is the MSRP, not Amazon’s retail price. It’s the manufacturer’s dream price.

2 Likes

I bought the JBL other day since great brand for 44.99
Does anyone have these as compatible or it it junk?

The Amazon reviews go from one extreme to the other as well.

Oof.

1 Like

Comparable I mean.

Am curious to hear what ear pro would be much better than active noise canceling ear muffs. As one who also can spend hours on a mower and has used earphones like these (different brand), I’d not noticed a troubling level of noise. Instead, they make the job enjoyable - - well, depending on what I’m listening to, of course. :slight_smile:

So far so good. Got two pairs. Sound great, battery life is decent. Well worth the price!

I like it (MSDP) Mans Supreme Dream Picture

I believe @Wooter576009742 means proper 3M or such actual rated for power tools or loud equipment safety protection muffs. I happen to use a pair when I work with such loud gas or power tools. They usually are ugly but do perform well and I only set the music volume half way. I gotta keep my hearing in good shape for when I bass out in the suv.

Mine has a very dim multifunctional LED that only dimly shows red, not white, making it difficult to pair. Battery life was half of advertised.

Super disappointed. They were actually pretty decent for the price. I was impressed overall… But after 4 days of moderate use the headband broke clean through when I pulled them off my head. Unbelievable. Must be the cheapest plastic ever.

Aw, man. Sorry about that. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Mine brok last night in the exact same place and while taking them off. On closer inspection it is not designed well.

I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.