Altigo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Altigo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Broke after two months of occasional use. I was disappointed. I liked the sound, but the build is defective

agree with the other comment. The sound is very good but mine broke as well and I brought 3 of them for my family. Very disappointed :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Hi there. If you’re still in your 90-day Woot warranty period, make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I’m outside of the 90 day window. I didn’t realize these would be returnable. But they did indeed break after 2 months of maybe weekly use. The design or the materials are definitely defective.

I just bought a pair despite the 2 bad reviews. Very impressed for the price. Can anyone tell me what broke on the set that you ordered? They seem solid and the sound is great. Haven’t tried the noise canceling yet. I may buy more pairs.

Do not buy these, the price seems good, but you are not going to be able to use them beyond two months tops. The build on them is defective and is going to break under normal to light use. It you use them daily i doubt you get a full month out of them.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Was curious why such a low price. there’s usually a reason why something goes from 69.99 to 34.99 to 17.99! :laughing:

I’ll try them for the price but it doesn’t say what the range is, does anyone know?

Didn’t see an answer anywhere quickly but Bluetooth 4.2 has a range of about 50 meters according to the internets.