Aluminum Flashlight with 3-Watt Cree LED - 2 Pack

Got mine today, they are reasonable.

Putting one in my car and one in my wife’s car just in case.

Wish the beam was wider.

Damn, no BOC, but these torches are good!

Having quantities left and actually letting us buy them are apparently two different things. This time, I just clicked the button ONCE. I clicked it the second it was uploaded. Waited patiently. After about 2 minutes the order page came up. I clicked “this information is correct” and then waited and waited and waited. It was hard not to click it again, but I remember reading you shouldn’t.

Sigh… way to go Woot. Sat here all day waiting for it to appear and still couldn’t get you to sell it to me.

[deleted post]

BOC :frowning: Once again I couldn’t buy even when I saw full bar and clicked right away, even before site even fully loaded.

UGH! I got to the ridiculously large button and clicked it, and got sent to flashlights after 10 minutes! Nay…

I want one? sure.

add password, everything ok? Yup…

Ooooo…sorry that all took 10 minutes and now it’s sold out.

Thanks Bap of crag.

This must be the Standard Definition version of the one that was on yesterday

Woot = I.T. deficient.

My order is still processing for the bag of crap. Not sure if it already reserved me one or will tell me it’s sold out.

What the Friggen Heck! You would think with all the crap they sell, they could fork out some proceeds for some better servers. DANGIT!!! So help me, if I ever meet someone in person that says they use some program to cheat the system and get in there first, I will make them eat their bag of crap . . . or one of my own.

I love updating my sig with a brand new bag of crap!

My order is still processing for the bag of crap. Not sure if it already reserved me one or will tell me it’s sold out.

Everyone that bought a Basket O Crumbs in the last woot is getting a woot server…

I think I was just 3 seconds too slow on the Bag of Crap. Now to buy some pointless things in anger instead!

Always during evening drive time on east coast. One minute a USB device which should have lasted longer, the next a BOC as I was shutting down for the day.

[deleted post]

I thought I was the only one - everyone making it sound so easy! Not for me…I thought I jumped right on it (of course wootalyzer alerted me before the it showed up on the page), but then the buy page never loaded. I’m a newbie though so maybe it’s some kind of weird hazing.

WTF, is it a matter of luck, I had the page open and my password entered in 10 seconds after B-O-C went up and still didn’t even get to the confirmation page.

Yesterday I got my flashlights from the previous Woot. They are very solid-feeling, especially with the batteries in them. They also are very bright. Pretty nice torch for the money, they will be good to have around.

Also, I scored the BoC this time, my first one ever!

!!!