Amaze-Heater Flat Panel Room Heaters

Amaze-Heater Flat Panel Room Heaters

Any info on at what humidity levels these can safely operate? The website has a page describing different “splash proof” bathroom heaters as opposed to the one for regular bedroom wall heaters (though the bathroom ones don’t appear to be offered for sale…?), which makes it seem like the ones not specifically described as “splash proof” might not play well with moisture. Would a room that is kept at 60-70% humidity be OK?

1 Like

Bought one last time they came around for my daughters room and so far, so good. Easy install, nice passive heat. This isn’t and instant warm up you space type thing, it’s a gentle heat. I bought the 250W for an approximately 12’X12" and it is more than sufficient.

1 Like

I think would be a great heater if it had a temperature control on and off is the only control on it. Also the first few times of using it has a very strong odor that should burn off.

1 Like

So how warm does it make a room if left on?

For a small room this probably works just fine. I bought a couple of these for my man cave and they really don’t do much for that big of space.
Our electric bill seemed pretty high to me as well.
For me, I’d prefer a small oscillating space heater than this.

Not sure if this would be worth the additional cost to you, but just FYI, since I noticed it while perusing their site: https://amazeheaters.com/electric-wall-heaters/thermostat/

I gave these serious consideration years ago as auxiliary heating for a home theater room I was building. I have forced hot air and since the room is on the end of the zone, plus being basement level, keeping it comfortable during winter cold snaps was a problem.

I passed on these because the took up a lot of wall space, and I didn’t feel safe having furniture in front of them. Plus being plug-in/110V and maxing out on the available amps/circuit they just wouldn’t have enough horsepower. I ended up going for a similar radiant technology, but they mount up at ceiling level, are very unobtrusive, and since they run off 220V they have the nut to get the job done. It was easy to wire since I was under construction, and a standard 220V set back thermostat completed the setup.

Check out Comfort Cove if you’re in a similar situation.