next one will be a hit
If only I needed 10 cables, I’d be all over this deal!
You can never have too many cables. Every good household has a box of random cables. If you don’t have such a box or your box is looking emptyish, you need this.
The next BOC will be in 14-17 minutes, because that is when my Doordash delivery is due.
I’ve given many cables away, yet I seem to never run out.
(Unrelated: Did I send any cables to you?)
I saw this yesterday:
I’m amazon prime member but still being charged $6 for standard shipping - is that correct?
The following suggestions from Woot have been found by others to be helpful:
Here’s a few things to try:
• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button.
• On the checkout page, check “use this address”.
• If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox.
• Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot.
• Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot.
• Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers.
• Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.).
• Try an incognito or private mode in your browser.
Alternatively, on the checkout page, there could be a gold button to validate payment method/address.
People have seen the charge get dropped upon the clicking of those boxes.
Yeah that’s too hard.
Woot doesn’t like to advocate placing the order and then fighting to get the shipping + shipping tax removed.
I expect them to remove the shipping cost from last night. I consider the shipping tax to be payment for my stupidity.
Good thing I don’t have to pay money to Woot for my stupidity.