Amazon Echo Show - First Generation - Black

Amazon Echo Show - First Generation - Black

is it me or does this one’s price bounce up and down? Seems like one week it’s in the 30’s then it’s on sale in the 40’s. no? I’m seeing things? it’s ok if I’m wrong, i’m just curious.

1 Like

Yes, you are correct. I purchased this about a year ago at $44.99, but I have seen it at $34.99.

1 Like

I think you may be seeing the difference between new, refurbished and used.

2 Likes

oh wow. It wouldn’t occur to me they’d still have new ones. I wouldn’t buy it at the used price. I had 2 extra and could not give them away.

1 Like

You shouldn’t asked. I love the 1st gens. Got them all over the house!

1 Like

It hasn’t changed my life much. No one in my family seems to like them. Most of the time they get unplugged and shoved in a corner.

1 Like

It’s actually pretty common through there to be two listings at the same time, one for 35 and one for 49 or something

It’s pretty easy to find one for $35. I grabbed one and it works pretty well. The front facing speakers are kind of nice

I meant should have asked… as in should have asked me if I’d take them! We have one in each main bathroom, one in the master bedroom and one in the kitchen, and we love ‘em! The first gens are far more durable even if a bit klunkier. They get good sound and work perfectly for us even after all this time!

2 Likes

Does this work with Ring doorbells?

If the Ring Doorbell says that it works with Alexa.

Hi there, according to the Amazon reviews it does work with Ring doorbells: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J24C0TI?th=1

1 Like

Cheaper at Amazon today at $42 including the white or even cheaper for used and or renewed at the warehouse and today can receive additional 20 % off

Are you talking about this one? Ours is New.

2 Likes

Yup.

Wow, 1st Gen Echo Show’s new and with Amazon 1-year warranty. Where did these come from - wasn’t the original Show dropped by Amazon about three years ago?

If you want a 1st gen Echo Show ($50 here), the extra $15 over the occasional $35 price on Woot for used seems like a no-brainer, just for that Amazon 1-year warranty vs the typical 90-day warranty for used/refurb items.

Woot, how about uncovering some brand new Echo Taps!?!

Just revisited Amazon and white or black new is 41.80. 34 bucks on used and 20% off at the warehouse. Looking at one or two to control a Honeywell wifi home thermostat. Can make a home control system now for under $200. Need to control home heating better with fuel prices having went up 40% so far this season

Yes but see my photo above, the $41.80 is for Used. We’re selling NEW.

If you’re seeing that price for NEW, show me.

2 Likes

I’m bad. Amazon didn’t show that it was used till I went to purchase options

2 Likes

You show me yours and I will show you mine…lol (left the door wide open) I couldn’t resist!

1 Like