So where is the tablet case?

1 Like

Mothership.

1 Like

Yes?

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Why? Not sure. I hate everybody but animals. And, Why am I still awake? Well. It’s a long story. Amazon pisses me off. Badly. But, when something gets messed up on Woot, the CS is less than desired, however, reaching out to the HWMICs (head woot monkeys in charge) I have had very positive results. I’m sold.

1 Like

So what has apparently happened, is that Woot! recycled one of their old write ups for the tablet from last year, then forgot to remove the deal they had back then. Looks like the deal was back in January 2020 and around March 2021 according to the Woot!bot.

1 Like

Am I imagining it or did this increase from $49.99 to $69.99 in the last half hour?

How much time is left before Amazon stops supporting this tablet? Negative numbers are acceptable in replies.

1 Like

I think the 8s are $49

1 Like

Yep, I had purchased this in the 64GB version in June of last year for $79.99 and they offered the net $1 accessory option add-on. I got the dock. Then in Oct. I grabbed a “kid proof” case for $9.99 separately which is very protective and I highly recommend.

Unfortunately you can’t use both at the same time but the tablet was pristine and has been rock solid to date other than a short period for a few months when the software had an issue with the 10’s only where it wouldn’t connect with a Recast TV for some reason. I was still able to connect to my Recast with my 8" Fire (2018) though. :confused:

1 Like

Bought this here, in March for $60.99.

1 Like

The add says your choice of the 32 or 64 gb model, but I don’t see where to choose. Also, where is the option to add an accessory, so one can get it for $1, like it says in the orange box?

1 Like

I know I came here to buy the case accessory since I bought the tablet last offering and yet to find a replicable Amazon Fire Tablet although that previous deal said it included the blue case. Once, again another incorrect product offering. This is begging to upset people and I’m sure I am not the only one.

1 Like