Amazon Fire HD 6" Wi-Fi Tablets

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Amazon Fire HD 6" Wi-Fi Tablets
Price: $29.99 - 34.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jan 02 to Tuesday, Jan 03) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Amazon Fire HD 6" Wi-Fi Tablets) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Amazon Fire HD 6" Wi-Fi Tablets) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Amazon - Google Shopping Fire HD 6" Wi-Fi Tablets)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
11/25/2016 - $29.99 - 34.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (2 comments)
11/1/2016 - $29.99 - 34.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)
9/14/2016 - $49.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (10 comments)

6/24/2016 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)
6/24/2016 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)

I bought one of the 8G units last time they were offered, and LOVE this thing (watching an episode of Black Mirror on it right now). The only downside is the storage being so limited - I wanted it to download movies and shows to watch when disconnected, and without a micro-SD slot, 8G was pretty small. My daughter was so impressed that she found a new 16G unit on eBay and bought it for $75. I just grabbed 3 of the 16G units - figure I can always use them for gifts (at least 2 of them, since I certainly get one to replace my 8G!).

The screens on these are really fabulous, and the size makes them perfect for travel - even in a Fintie smart shell magnetic-closure case, it fits in my front pants pocket.

Search/read up on how to eliminate the “kids” mode on these and how to install Google Play Store and the latest FireOS, and you’ll be happy you got one!

This is an awesome deal. I got one of these some months back at about $42 and do not regret it. The HD quality of watching videos is great and if you have Amazon Prime, you know this plays well with that whole setup.
I’m an iPad user, but when I want something to take on the go, this works great. Perfect size for one handed reading and it fits in a pocket or purse.
If you have a more expensive tablet and don’t want to have to worry about it being damaged or stolen, this is worth the cost for using on the go.
If you don’t have one yet, this price point means you can try it out and see if the Fire, with it’s OS limitations, is right for you.
Mine was refurbished, but looked new was supposed to come with ads,but had none, so bonus!

For $5 more, you can buy it NEW on Amazon prime !

Better yet, spend a little more the bargain tablet of 2016 (not my opinion but CNET) and get the Fire 8. Got one on sale a month ago and it seriously rocks…plus is bigger than your phone so you can see the screen!

I do think these are good for the price, but just as a warning, one I received from a previous, recent Woot had actually been reported as stolen at some point prior to that, yet Woot (“an Amazon company”) still re-sold it to me and I couldn’t register it with my Amazon account. I got a refund, but it’s still at the back of my mind as I debate whether to try again here.

Uh, these are no longer produced. Where exactly do you see the Fire HD 6 available “new” on Amazon for $35-40? Here’s the link for the HD 6, both capacities: https://www.amazon.com/Fire-HD-Tablet-Display-Wi-Fi/dp/B00KC6IUO0/

I do believe you are mistaken here; this product is NOT available new on Amazon for $5 more than the Woot.

I don’t want an 8" tablet. I want something I can put in my pocket, and I can’t do that with the 8. Bigger is not always better, though neither is smaller. I just think that the portability of the HD6 is a huge benefit.

How’s the sound on these? I have an older Kindle Fire HD, but it has Dolby Stereo speakers, which are great. This looks like it only has mono. I wish companies wouldn’t skimp on sound.

I use Bluetooth headphones, so it’s awesome. It also has a regular headphones jack.

This does only have one speaker, on the bottom back (the opposite end from the camera). I am watching a YouTube on making Moka Pot coffee and the volume is turned all the way up, and I have no problem hearing the audio clearly from 5-6 feet away (though that makes it tough to see the video!).

That is a rare occurrence. I’m sorry it happened. I’m glad our CS took care of you.

These are junk to be honest. I bought one a few months ago and it wouldn’t stay on without being plugged in. They replaced it and the replacement did the same thing. I spoke to amazon and apparently these are all garbage and aren’t subject to any amazon support. Sent both back and got my refund from woot asap. Beware.

Waited for 2 weeks for my order to arrive. Finally contacted customer service only to find out that my order was returned to Woot immediately after it was shipped with a “shipping exception” due to some sort of shipping damages. Meaning, I’ve been waiting for something that had no chance of arriving, and Woot did not have the courtesy to contact me immediately with this information that had to be in their system 2 weeks ago. This is terrible customer service, and now it will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to issue “an immediate refund”. Based on this level of the quality of the customer service they offer it will most likely be the last time I order anything from Woot.

Oh gosh, you’re right! That is some terrible customer service. I’m really sorry that you weren’t contacted about the damaged package. Are you currently in talks with CS about a refund? If not, the fastest way to get in touch would be the Customer Service form.