Amazon Fire HD 8" (2018) 32GB Tablet

I had a terrible experience with the Amazon Fire 7 (bad speaker, bluetooth tuned low, poor screen), but the Kindle 8 has been a terrific device. That extra .5 RAM makes a difference as it loads apps with no issues compared to the Kidnle 7 and my two Asus tablets from 5 years ago that have some of the worst lag I have ever seen @ 1 GB RAM. Good speakers, no issues with bluetooth, and is a great screen to watch Netflix and read websites and books.

I like the 8 so much that I ended up buying a new Fire 10 and put Google Play on it with so issues whatsoever. I plan on getting rid of those old Asus machines once I do the same with the Kindle 8.

As for the 7, it was actually a gift to my Mom from my sister. She doesn’t use it anymore.

I am in a problem with this device. I am unable to register this device and on checking with the amazon customer care they informed that the device i have is blacklisted as it is registered as stolen

Hi there. Amazon should be able to release it. Remind them that Woot is an Amazon company. If that doesn’t work, contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.