Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV (Factory Reconditioned)

Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV (Factory Reconditioned)

What’s the size of this TV? And what’s the difference between the two options of conditions (like new vs. like new (1))?

2 Likes

Says its a 55in but I have no clue what the different options are.

It usually means just two different sku numbers

I am going to be completely honest here - I have several of these tvs in 43, 55 and 65 and I love them - except my 65 inch stopped worked - under 6 months old - luckily I had a replacement plan and got a new one, but then the new one wouldn’t update right out of the box and was stuck on contact customer service (this is a fairly common issue I found - some hacks to get around it, but I couldn’t get them to work) - so it went back and the next one was great.

So pro-tip - make sure you set it up right away

Super easy to setup. I love the voice control. Easy to dl whatever streaming apps you want. I have upgraded to the new fire tv remote that you can ask Alexa to find for you, but that is a preference bc no matter what I do, my remotes get lost into the abyss. All you have to do is say Alexa find my remote and the remote beeps.

1 Like

Why get the refurbished 55” for $350 when you get get a new one for $299?

How can i use this…

As @Wooter825352529 noted, it’s the same product but with different SKUs meaning we purchased them on different purchase orders. Our cranky system doesn’t let us combine the inventory so we have to do stupid stuff like that.

Prove it? Make sure it’s an Omni 4K.

I think they are referring to the used-very good one they have on sale on the other page.

This is the old model not the newer QLED model OMNI TV . Not bad for the price but don’t expect anything other than an average picture.