Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote

Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote

1 Like

Is this version 1 or version 2?

Gen 2

Good deal if you have Prime. Otherwise, after paying shipping and tax, you can save a few bucks buying on eBay.

Wondering if this is the newer voice remote or the old one. From the picture it looks like the old one…

I was curious about the same thing. When I clicked on the “reviews” it takes me to the old one. So, aside from anything specifically stating it’s the new one from Woot, I’m going on the assumption it’s the old model.

Hello. I’m told this is the older one – it does not have the volume buttons.

1 Like

Picked 2 up at Daily Steals last week for $15 each, shipped… They arrive today. Older version, but a great deal

I contacted Woot and was told it is in fact the newer 2nd Gen model, as the specs (not the pictures) indicate. Here’s a copy/paste of the email reply:

Hello there,

I understand your concern with the Firestick sale currently available.

I can assure you that it is a 2nd Gen that is being sold.

I have also requested the back-end team to update the picture if possible.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for choosing Woot
We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.
Best regards,
Peter F
Woot.com

EDIT: I see the listing’s now been updated to say “Gen 2” in the title. Woot! :smiley:

1 Like

In case you were wondering “Woot here regarding your recent order for the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Due to an internal fulfillment error, these items have shipped late. We expect these orders to ship early next week. We sincerely apologize for the late shipment.”