Amazon Pay New Customer Discount 6/3-6/6

Blogheaders_580x250

Here’s how it works:

1. Click on the ‘Login with Amazon button ’ to sign in.
  2. Sign in with an active Amazon account.
  3. Discount will be applied to the order subtotal AT CHECKOUT.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Applies only to first-time purchases on Woot.com using Login with Amazon and Amazon Pay.
  • Offer valid only for customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • You must log in with a valid Amazon account.
  • Valid Monday, June 3, 2019 through Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.
  • Limited to one per customer.
  • $20 maximum discount per order.
  • Offer subject to change.

Update 6/3/19:

• If you are unable to see the promotion at checkout, please close your browser and try again in incognito mode. That should solve the issue.
1 Like

Well fudge.

discount not showing on my subtotal in cart

ordering in pdt (los angeles, ca)

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like it might be a sitewide issue; dev team is looking into it now, and we will respond back here when we know more.

2 Likes

You may want this.

1 Like

need to google “how to fix a broken woot”

1 Like

Does such a thing exist though?

1 Like

well, in this case, there’s an internal ticket open with some very brave souls who are trying this promotion and seeing where the site is gagging on it.

1 Like

It’s still June 2nd here.

we’re on CT, so it should be working. plus we have a time machine

1 Like

I’d love to have 10% off on my latest order, please obliterate the tax.

OK – dev team suggests closing all open tabs and doing it again in incognito mode. no, really. that’s what they suggest.

please have another go at it and it should work. please LMK if not. thanks for your patience!

Awww what about us loyals?

1 Like

Not sure now if I meant that fixes don’t exist, or if Woot cannot be fixed.

Discount did not show up and was not applied to my purchase

Oh darn only newbies BUT I definitely can’t complain got my WTF deals with no shipping costs! So happy Woot does this! Hey since the mothership is doing small pop up kiosks will woot do the same?

Looks like you’ve made a previous purchase using Amazon Pay, so unfortunately you’re ineligible. We still love you, though.

We are working on hiding BOCs in random food courts around the country. Does that count?

2 Likes