2 Likes

ALWAYS PROTECT THE BANANA

1 Like

Because OF COURSE this is a thing…

SX425

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/ab4fc6db-e65e-4873-98f5-706c5c7a0a73

It didn’t give me the discount either.

You get to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment.

I have spent the bulk of my morning trying to order the item in my Woot cart, and I still have not figured out how to do it. I logged in with my Amazon account, added the item to my cart and then tried to pay. Mind you, this was after a considerable number of times that I had to enter my login credentials and then re-enter my login credentials and then verify a new captcha and then reverify a new captcha and then respond to a text. That was while using the Woot app.

At any rate, the payment (a Visa gift card) wasn’t being accepted, so I went to my Amazon account and used the same gift card to purchase Amazon funds. I returned to Woot to try again to purchase the item (and again had to jump through numerous logins), but I did not see my newly purchased Amazon funds in my “Amazon payment” options. At this point, I was tempted to forego the whole item altogether, but now I felt clickbaited into spending $50 with nothing to show for it.

So I called Amazon. Then I had to receive a text to prove to Amazon that I was in fact calling Amazon. So, albeit begrudgingly and now feeling somewhat like a character in a Dan Brown novel, I responded with the code in the text. This led to several prompts from the him-bot and finally I reached Emilio. After answering Emilio’s questions, I was told that I would receive an email with the contact information for Woot customer support.

More logging in and relogging in. I tried the app and the website. I noticed a Woot coupon had been applied which brough my order down to less than $24. Most impressive, but I still am not able to purchase the item with the funds I set aside.

I know this is tedious to read. Imagine how my morning has been. Please advise.

In the meantime, Woot, there it ain’t.

Unfortunately, Amazon gift cards are not accepted on Woot.

So already loyal Amazon logger-inner-buyers get screwed. Bummer.

Just for that, the next thing I buy on Woot will be via the old-fashioned Woot log in and pay… oh wait… there’s that Prime “free” shipping thing…

Didn’t work
-No Discount Here-

Thanks - opening the link in chrome Incognito works.
https://wantone.woot.com/?ref=w_cnt_sc_co

or try the code that was applied : WOOTPROMO

Looks like it may not have gone through Amazon Pay. Try cancelling the order and making sure you see the Amazon Pay information at checkout.

If you’re still having trouble, please reach out to Customer Service and they can give you a hand.

Didn’t work for me

the 10% of not working the WOOTPROMO is only taking of shipping charges. :frowning:
Woot please check and fix it.