Amazon Pay New Customer Discount

Woot_AP_mobile_web_spotlight

Today Only: December 28, 2018

Here’s how it works:

1. Click on the ‘Login with Amazon button ’ to sign in.
  2. Sign in with an active Amazon account.
  3. Discount will be applied to the order subtotal AT CHECKOUT.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Applies only to first-time purchases on Woot.com using Login and Pay with Amazon.
  • Offer valid only for customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • You must log in with a valid Amazon account.
  • You must make a purchase using Amazon Pay on Friday, December 28, 2018 to be eligible.
  • Limited to one per customer.
  • $20 maximum discount per order.

I just did this by following the instructions but it didn’t apply the 10% discount??!

I have screenshots of the confirmation that I did use Amazon pay. Can you tell em what went wrong and how I get this changed please?

Thanks,

Jon M.

Hi there. This promotion was for first time purchasers on woot.com. You’ve made other purchases on Woot.

Thank you!

That’s terrible customer service to valued current customers.

Sorry you feel that way. We offer many promotions for wooters - $6 ships all day during woot-offs, various promotions if you use Pay/Login with Amazon, etc.

We also run promotions to bring in new customers. It’s the right of any company to lure new customers. :slight_smile:

Totally off topic, but are there any plans for an OMG deal this week?

That’s more of a @davejlives thing, no?

Yes and no.

No OMG deal this week – we kinda muffed the last one (the Cards Against Humanity expansion pack) so the team is working on how that happened, and how to do better next time. I’m going to respond over on the OMG thread as well.