Amazon store card financing on Woot

According to Amazon, if you use AmazonPay and use your Amazon store card for payment of an item over $149 you can use the 6 month financing Amazon offers. When I go to check out on Woot, and select my Amazon store card, it says the financing is available but that is all. There’s no button to check that I want to use the financing offer (like on amazon.com). Is it automatically applied on Woot if it’s available? Or should I be seeing something else to select this option?

1 Like

Hi there. The Amazon store card can’t be used on sites other than Amazon. It can’t be used for purchases on subsidiaries.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202035950

Well I just used it when checking out via amazonpay to get the scanncut. Whether or not it’ll apply the 6 month financing we’ll see - guessing it won’t show up until it processes.

just as a fyi for anyone else interested, this is the page where it states the store card can be used on woot and the store card financing is available
https://pay.amazon.com/us/storecard

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. That’s interesting. Left hand, right hand. I’m going to ask CS to reach out to you for screen shots of the check out process if that’s ok. Nobody here has a Store Card to test. :\

It shows up as an available option for me as well

I just saw this thread. I can use my Amazon Store Card on Woot, too.

Hello. Did anyone find out for sure if it was possible get financing on Woot purchases by using the Amazon Store Card? Thank you.

Hi there. It doesn’t work on our site at this time. It’s something we’re looking into.

It works, but you have to set the special financing as your default offer on some mystical amazon page that I don’t have the link for.

If you use the store card do you get 5% off purchases from Woot like on Amazon?

1 Like

If you can set the option on the amazon page, I’d imagine yes, but the question was regarding the financing options.

You have to set your bonus ahead of time, as you cannot do it on checkout on the woot site.

1 Like

In case anyone ever trips upon this page I can confirm that you do NOT get the extra 5% off of Woot purchases by using your Amazon store credit card.

5 Likes

I know I can use my Amazon Visa from Chase on Woot. I know there was a different Amazon card years ago so I am not sure if it is that one being discussed or this one. I verified my last statement, I only got 1% points back on the Woot stuff. Hope that helps :w_happy:

The one I’m referring to is the credit card that can only be used to purchased from Amazon, so it’s not branded with Chase or anyone else. It’s known as the Amazon store card which normally gives 5% back in purchases but doesn’t give anything in this case so you’re better off with 1%.

By the way, Rakuten, formally ebates, is offering 2% cash back on Woot purchases today.

1 Like

I figured but wasn’t sure so figured I should share :slight_smile:

I saw that! Swagbucks is 1% and Mypoints is 2 points per $1. Honey (which I use to track Amazon pricing is 1-4% today too!) I love using those add ons on top of the good Woot deals :w_happy:

1 Like

bchlor4evr:
Thank you, your response helped me today!

1 Like